Lunchtime

Author's Note: Heyy!! How are you guys doing??? Hope you're doing well! But if you're not I am always available to talk to you guys. Enjoy the story! It'll get spicy soon....

Percy's POV:

After History ended I went over to English class. It was pretty boring, and soon after that I had science. Both of the classes passed quickly, and after science it was the best time of the day. Lunchtime!

I walked over to the cafeteria, it was bustling with people and was very loud. I went to the counter picked up my lunch of pizza, blue kool-aid, and some blue sugar cookies. I passed my normal lunch table with Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, and Rachel, and sat with Nico's table. Annabeth gave me a weird look as I sat down with them, but I ignored it and went anyway.

There were many familiar faces I saw. There was Nico, Will, Leo, The Stoll twins Connor and Travis, and Clarisse. Nico greeted me with a smile and told me to sit down. "So why is this weakling sitting with us," Clarisse said clearly annoyed. Did I mention she hates me?

Will replied, "Clarisse be nice, he is a friend not a foe," Will said calming her.

"Sure whatever," She said rolling her eyes. I seriously don't know why she hates me so much, I never did anything to her.

"Oh hey Nico, is it okay if I ride with you home?" I asked Nico. He looked up and replied, "Yeah sure, my dad will pick us up." And continued eating.

"OoOOoO~" Will teased, "Percy is coming home with you Nico?" He said teasingly

Nico glared at him and said, "Shut up Will." I just sat there so confused by what was going on. Me and Leo talked about school and other things, when I caught Nico staring at me. I smirked and said, "Am I that good looking di Angelo?" 

He froze, and blushed and said, "You wish Jackson." Will burst out laughing and we just talked the rest of the lunch period. It was fun...being with a new set of people. I caught Annabeth looking over a few times. 

Lunch soon passed, and we had to get to our classes. We all scurried off to our classes and went our own ways.

Soon enough, after what seemed like forever the bell rang, end the day off. Announcements went off reminding us of school events and all. I walked to Nico's class where he was waiting for me. We walked to the parking lot, where we saw his dad's car waiting for us. And soon we were off to his house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guys to make up for the late update yesterday, I decided to release one today as well. Also watch out for the next chapter there will be some bonding....hehehe

Votes will help so please vote!