New Beginnings

Author's Note: HIII!! I am super happy to see that my story has been reaching more people!! I really hope you like it!! I seriously cannot explain how happy I am for the people who are reading, thank you so so much! I actually wrote this during class lmao. And enjoy<3

Percy POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. God, I hate that thing. I woke up and groggily went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Still not fully awake, I dragged my feet to the kitchen where I found a stack of blue waffles. That is when I finally woke up fully. There was a note beside it that read:

Sorry baby I have work early today in the morning but here's some waffles for breakfast! Be sure to lock the house before you leave. Love you!  -mom

Smiling, I start to eat my waffles, while looking at my phone. I saw that I had texts from Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Reyna, and many other friends, asking if I was okay.

I quickly ate the last of my waffles, and washed up my dish. I walked to the bus stop and got on the bus when I sat down in the back with Jason and Leo. Jason greeted me in a concerned voice, "Hey Perce, you okay?" 

"Hey..yeah I'm fine," I said, "Hey Leo whats up?" 

Leo looked up from his phone and said, "Oh hey Percy, sorry Will was texting me, I'm fine how are you? I heard about the break up." Jason shot him a glare.

"Yep...I'm alright." I said trying not to think about the break up. The rest of the ride we just talked about school and copied off homework from Jason.

                             ------------------------

*Timeskip*

I got inside the school and went straight to my locker. I put my bag inside, and got out some books, when I noticed that Nico was around the hall talking to Will. I decide to walk over.

"Hey Nico" I say casually. He jumps when he hears my voice. "Jackson you scare me there for a second" He says startled.

I say, "Well stay on your guard di Angelo, you never know when I'll sneak up on you," He looks away for a second, I wonder why he did that, "Hello Will, how are you? Leo's been talking non-stop about  you." 

"Hey Percy! I'm great thanks, and good things I hope." He says

"Yep, whats class do you guys have next?" I say." 

"Me and Will have English next," Nico says finally, "What about you Jackson?" 

"I have math, ugh" I say annoyed. "Oh that sucks I hate math" Nico says

"Well uh..I was wondering could I sit with you guys at lunch?" I say trying not to cringe.

"YES...I mean- sure whatever" Nico says looking away again.

"Great see ya then" I say waving to them while walking away.