Prom Part 2

Author's Note: Enjoy<3

Percy's POV:

After a a few minutes of dancing with Nico, we both got tired and went back to our table. Since the rest of our friends were still dancing, Nico offer to teach me how to play Mythommagic, and I said yes. We sat there laughing and screaming each time we lost of won, lost in our own world. It was getting hot and stuffy inside the gym, so I took Nico outside into the grassy field, since there was fresh air. We laid down on the grass, looking up at the stars, Nico's head on my chest. "Percy?" Nico said. "Hm?" I replied. "Will you leave me?" Nico asked quietly. "Why you you say that, Neeks?" I asked hurt. "You're the only one who understood me since I've lost my sister and Mom, I don't wanna lose you too," Nico said, looking up at me with tear filled eyes. "No...I'd never do that baby..." I said pulling him close, and hugging him tightly. "C'mon get up," I said standing up. "Huhh-why?" Nico asked confused but getting up. "Dance with me," I said holding out my hand. He took it reluctantly. We slowly danced staring at each other. "Nico?" I asked. "Yeah?" he said.

"I love you," I said. Nico blushed, but said, "I love you too."

*timeskip*

After a while, me and Nico went back inside so that our friends wouldn't worry. Soon people started to leave, and so did most of our friends. "Want a ride Jackson?" asked Jason. "Uhh..." I said looking at Nico. "One sec," I replied to Jason. I went closer to Nico and said. "You wanna stay over?" I asked blushing. "Oh-uhm...sure..." Nico said turning as red as a beet. "Jason, I appreciate the ride, but I have one already, thanks though," I said lying. "Oh okay, goodnight then," Jason said walking out with Piper. Nico and I got in his limo, and Nico told Jules-Albert that he would be sleeping over at my house, and just to drop him off there. We arrived home, but Paul and Mom weren't home, since it was their date night. I showered, and then Nico went to shower to freshen up. "Uhm...Percy?" Nico called out from the bathroom. "Yeah?" I replied. "I uhm...don't have any clothes to wear..." Nico whispered. I chuckled and gave Nico some of mine which he came out wearing. The clothes were a little too big for him but he looked adorable in them. We layed on my bed cuddling, and watching the walking dead.

A few episodes in I caught Nico staring at me, so I kissed him. Eventually, we ended up kissing more. He kissed my neck, leaving red bruises. I pulled off his shirt (my shirt), and let my hands explore him.

(a/n you know where this leads to imagine it in your head readers, I'm kinda uncomfortable writing these so uhm...sorry!)

Nico's POV:

I woke up the next morning tired, and I felt someone next to me. I looked over and saw Percy. Pinch me. I rubbed my eyes, and looked again. Yep, there he was. DID I JUST DO IT WITH PERCY LAST NIGHT? Percy woke up just a few minutes later, and pulled me back down under the sheets with him. "Good morning Neeks~" he said in his morning voice. Gods, it was so cute. He burried his face into my neck, kissing me. "D-does it hurt?" I asked. "Hm? No not too much," he said hugging me from the back.

*timeskip*

A while later, me and Percy went to the kitchen where his mom was making waffles. "Good morning boys, how was prom last night?" she asked pouring me a glass of orange juice. "It was great mom," replied Percy, smirking at me. I instantly blushed, but answered her, " Y-yes it was great." I quickly ate up the rest of my waffles and spent the rest of the day with Percy in his room

Author's Note: EEEEEEE its the end of the first book!! The next book; Started as a Mistake: Never a Mistake, will be out in about 3-4 weeks! A better closing note will be out soon! Also guys I am not really comfortable with writing smut, so forgive me for that! Adieu~