Bonding

Author's Note: Hey guys! So this chapter will have two povs because I want to capture both character's full feelings. Hope you've been enjoying the story so far! Also, follow me if you'd like to see more of my future works! Enjoy<3

Nico's POV:

Percy met me in the parking lot, and we walked over to my dad's car, where he was waiting for us. He smiled at me and Percy and told us to get in. Percy was texting his mom when my dad said, "Nico, I don't think I've met this young man, introduce us will you?"

"Yeah dad sure, Percy this is my dad, Aidoneus, and dad this is Percy...my friend and classmate." I said.

"Nice to meet you, sir." Percy said, "Also Nico, I have to leave by 7:30, my mom wants to have dinner with me today."

"Oh no problem." I said, but something inside me did not want him leaving so early. My dad and Percy were just talking about school  and our project when I drifted off to sleep.

Percy's Pov:

As me and Nico's dad were talking about school I felt a weight on my shoulder, I looked over and saw Nico's head on it. Cute I thought. Gods, what was I thinking. But he looked so peaceful laying on my shoulder. And soon enough I also fell asleep.

*Timeskip*

I slowly woke to the car stopping, and saw that Nico had woken up too. He noticed that he was laying on me and said, "Oh my gosh Percy, I am so sorry, did it hurt your shoulder?" 

"No no its fine." I say chuckling.

I see the house and its huge. Damn, hes hella rich. We walk inside and Nico leads me to his room, it had this emo vibe which I liked a lot.

Nico's POV:

AHHHHH Percy is in my frickin room!!!! I see some of my underwear laying around which gets me wishing I had cleaned the room like Hazel said. Percy just looks around the room and looking at my Greek Gods figurines.

We take a seat at my table and start working on our rap on the Greek Gods. We just brainstorm and write our ideas down and work on it for about an hour, when Percy says, "Lets take a break."

"Sure," I say, "You want something to eat Jackson?"

"No that's fine, thanks though." He says.

He just looks at me for a while, when I feel my face getting hotter, so I say, "What is there something on my face?"

He laughs, "No just...you're really fun to talk to...I wish we'd become friends sooner.."

"Well we have time right now," I say, "Tell me more about yourself Jackson."

"Well uhh...I'm 17...I like food that is blue..I'm half Greek...and uhh I like to swim." Percy says.

"Oh wow I'm half Greek too haha...wait...isn't our whole friend group half Greek...?" I say finally realizing it. (a/n most of them, jason, hazel, frank and reyna are roman)

"OH MY GOD YEAH!" Percy says surprised.

"Okay my turn..I'm 16...I am Italian-Greek...I like marshmallows and death." I say calmly.

We continue to talk about our lives when I accidentally say, "Percy are you okay?" 

The look in his eyes change, his eyes go sad. "You know everyone keeps asking that...I just hate it...its like I won't be okay without Annabeth." He says in a sad tone.

"You can always talk to me you know that right?" I say looking into his eyes.

"Yeah...thanks Neeks." He says smiling at me.

NEEKS?! I feel heat creeping up to my face so I take a nearby pillow and cover my face. Gods, why does he need to be so cute?!

"N-Neeks?" I ask him stuttering.

He chuckles and says, "Yeah...Its a cute name for you." 

We start working again but this time the atmosphere was much more lighter, and happier. But by the time we knew it..it was 7:30 PM. "Oh shit..its 7:30 I gotta leave now Nico, lets meet tomorrow."

I walk him to the door and say, "Do you need a ride?" 

"No its okay, I have my subway card so I can just ride the subway." He says smiling, "It was nice talking to you."

We say our goodbyes and he leaves. I run to my room and fall onto my bed smiling. EEEEEK I just spent time with Percy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hope you guys enjoyed a long chapter! It was super fun writing this chapter, and there will be a little more bonding before the big moment arrives. See you next chapter!