The Camping Trip Part 2

Author's Note: I am so sorry I forgot about yesterday's update!! I had so much work this weekend, that it took it off of my mind! But, as I said its continued! Enjoy the double update! Enjoy<3

Nico's POV:

The nurse at the infirmary said that its just a minor injury, and that there is nothing to be worried about. But, she told me to rest for at least a day or two, so that it heals, and so I can participate in group activities after. Percy stayed with me in the cabin, so that he can take care of me, which was very sweet. We both were watching a movie when he suddenly paused it. "Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nico can we talk?" He asked looking down.

"Yeah sure.."

"I-I'm sorry.." 

"Huh- why?" I asked confused.

"I'm sorry about all that I said, I was just so confused with everything, that I could not just keep it to myself...The thing is I really like you.." He said. This left me shocked...He liked me?

"Oh.." I said speechless.

"Umm..I was wondering could we..be whatever we are for a little longer..?"

" I-uhm- sure." I said, but inside I was feeling warm and happy. Percy gave me a kiss on the cheek, which made me blush, but we continued watching the movie. Later, Will and the rest of the group came over to check on me, and brought me some soup from the kitchen. Soon they left because the nightly-campfire circle was starting so they went to get marshmallows and smores.

I was sitting on the bed playing Mythomagic on my phone when Percy comes in, he is holding a plate of smores in one hand, and a bag of marshmallows in another. He made his way toward me.

"I remember you telling me you like marshmallows..so um here you go." He said handing me the smores and marshmallows. He remembered..Percy stayed in the cabin with me, and we were talking about stuff, until the director said lights off, so we went to bed.

I was in deep sleep, when a sudden memory rushed into my mind, Bianca and mother dying...It was a stormy night, and me, Bianca, and Mother were going home from going to a restaurant. We were talking about today's events, when suddenly a car from the next lane, flipped and fell on our car. Bianca and Mother sitting in the front seat, crushed by the weight of the car, slowly taking their last breaths. "Ti amo Nico e Bianca.." Mother breathed.

"I love you mama.." Me and Bianca said. I lost consciousness as I heard sirens coming our way.

Percy's POV:

I was asleep in a dream when I heard whimpering and cries..? I woke up to see Nico turning and crying in his bed so I went over and saw him crying while sleeping. "Nico?" I asked trying to wake him up. But, he was too deep in sleep so I got next to him and hugged him, and tried to lull him back to sleep. "Shhh..its alright..its just a dream.." I said slowly.

Nico's POV:

IN the morning I woke up to Percy in my bed. Wait-WHY IS HE IN MY BED?! But, he looked so peaceful, so I did not disturb him. I fell asleep again, and by the next time I woke up Percy had gotten up already, and left me some muffins on the side-table. I assumed he had left for breakfast already, so I slowly made my way to the bathroom only to find it locked. I heard the shower running inside. The shower turned off and after a few seconds I heard the door opening so I raced to my bed. Out came Percy, in a towel, with his hair wet. He smiled at me and got clothes out of his bag, and went back into the bathroom. Aw..wait what am I saying? 

Today it was raining, so the teachers told us it would be indoor games, like bonding with friends or cabin-mates. So, me and Percy decided to play 20 questions. "Question one, what is your favorite show or movie?" Percy asked.

"The Walking Dead," I said. "Questions two, since when did you like me?" I asked without hesitance.

Percy's POV:

Okay so we're getting into juicy questions from the start..gotcha. "Umm..maybe since a few weeks after we started working on the project? You've always intrigued me though."

"Hmm.." Nico said.

"Okay here is one for you, since when did you like me?"

"Uhm..SinceImetyou.." Spilled Nico quickly.

"Huh what I can't hear you, you're gonna have to repeat that Nico.." I said with a smirk.

"I know you heard it Percy!" Nico said throwing a pillow at me.

"You did not just-" I said gasping, and threw a pillow back. It soon turned into a pillow fight, we threw pillows at each other, and the room filled with giggles, but soon silenced as I fount myself topping Nico. "Hi there," I said. Nico blushed and looked away, but I turned his face to face me, and slowly sealed the distance between us, with a soft kiss. 

Nico's POV:

The second day passed like that, the bonding time was much needed to make things less awkward for us I was upset that we could not be official, but what I have now is enough. That night I joined the others for the campfire, which was fun, Percy stayed with me all night long, and we had fun. 

The next morning, I was feeling better, so I went to breakfast. Percy was already there, and gave me a hug when he saw me. Percy's friends and mine were all sitting together, so we both went there and sat down. "Good morning Nico!" Will said cheerfully. Will loves the outdoors so in nature right now has made him more hyper than usual. "Whats good about morning?" I asked sitting down. 

Percy's POV:

I guess Jason saw me hugging Nico because as soon as I saw down, he said, "Soo..you guys a thing yet..?" 

"Jason don't be nosy," I said eating hashbrowns.

"There is obviously something going on between you two," Whispered Frank.

"I know Nico likes you too," Said Hazel.

"My love detector is working Percy, and its saying you are head-over heels for Nico," cooed Piper.

"Gods, when will you guys shut up," I said, but smiling. "If there is love stirring up, its between Reyna and Annabeth, look at them." I said eyeing the two, laughing. 

Soon, we all ate up, and the teachers called us into the clearing to discuss the new activity for today. "Today is all about physical activity and roughing it, so until lunchtime you will be doing various activities such as archery, rock climbing, zip-lining, and biking; with a teacher on guard."

I decided to do rock climbing first, and me and Jason raced on the wall, seeing who will make it to the top first. After rock climbing, I competed with Will and Annabeth on who is better at archery, but Will won. I was walking my the rock climbing, since it was close to the zip-lining place, when I saw that Nico was going to fall. Just as he fell, I caught him. "Hi princess," I said to Nico in my arms. I went zip-lining but once I finished I was too tired so I went back to the cabin to nap.

That evening we were going back home, the teachers took roll, and did several roll call, as we got on the bus. Me and Nico sat in the backseat, watching the Walking Dead, snuggling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Again I am so sorry I missed yesterday's update! I will post another episode in about 5-6 hours, to make up for yesterday's mistake. Alsoo there will be another update tomorrow. Cya next chapter!