PARTNERS?!

Author's Note: EEEEE!!! The views doubled since I last posted and I'm so happy!! Sorry if this update is late, I have an essay that due that I procrastinated for a week, so workin at the last minute! Enjoy<3

Nico POV:

English went by quickly and then I had History, I had history with Percy, Jason, Piper, Will, and Leo. I walked to History with Will, when we saw Percy walking in with Jason. He gave us a smile, and went to sit in his seat next to Leo.  The class was all chatting among themselves, when our teacher, Mr. Brunner, a.k.a "Chiron", wheeled his wheelchair into the room.

The class immediately fell quiet, as he talked about our semester project. "The project will be about the Twelve Olympians," He said, "You must gather information about all of them, and present it in a creative way." He begins passing out the sheets with directions, and the he says, "Oh and I forgot to mention, this will be done in groups," A bunch of people whisper yes' and signal to their friends, when he says, "Groups have already been chosen by me, so don't get ahead of yourselves."

A bunch of whines came out of people, as Mr. Brunner was announcing groups, when he got to my name he said, "Nico di Angelo and Percy Jackson." My head immediately perked up from my desk as I took a look at Percy. He gave me a little smile, and walked over to mine and Will's desk when Mr. Brunner allowed us to start working. Will being the lucky-ass he is, got his boyfriend and already went over to him.

"Hey Nico," Percy said softly, "Do you have any ideas on what we could do?"

"Oh, not really," I said, "But we could work on it at my house today, if you're free." Oh shit. I had just invited Percy over to my house.

"Oh yeah sure, I will tell my mom I'm coming over later," He said. The rest of the class we worked on researching the Olympians. Percy and I talked about the ones we liked and the ones we hated. 

"Jackson Hades is the best no matter what you say" I say smirking

"No di Angelo, we all know Poseidon is like the best," He said smiling, "Like dude he rules over sea creatures like Dory!"

"Hhahah yeah sure whatever you say," I say smiling, we continued like that the entire class talking and laughing. It was nice...getting closer to Percy. There would be times where he would be super focused, and I'd just stare at him. Gods, he was just so perfect. With his jet black hair and his sea green eye...I snapped myself out of my thoughts and went back to working.

Class soon ended and I walked over to Math

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry about the late release of the chapter guys! I was super busy this week and had a bunch of assignments and stuff. Hope you're enjoying the story so far! Please do vote!