Meeting the Parents

Author's Note: A little update on another story I'm working on (its not pernico): I have most of the plot developed, but having major writer's block rn, still gotta do dialogue and chapter planning and all. Anyway enjoy<3

Percy's POV: 

     Since Nico and I had been dating for almost a month now, I asked mom if having his family over for dinner was okay, and she was fine with it. In fact, she was more excited than me since she'd seen Nico at the wedding and was excited to meet him. I told Nico at school, and he said he'd ask his dad when he was free so that they can come over. It was this evening when I received a text from Nico that said his dad was free this weekend.

Nico: My dad is free this weekend Perce

Percy: Great! I'll tell mom 

Nico: okay :)

Percy: I miss youuu

Nico: I saw you 2 hours ago

Percy: still

Nico: Love you

Percy: love you too

"Mom!!" I yelled from my bedroom. "Yes, sweetie?" She yelled back from the kitchen.

"Nico's family is free this weekend." 

"Great! What should I make?"

"Anything."

    And so the week went by in a blur since my mind was only filled with Nico, and soon it was the day when they were coming to my house. I scrambled to find a good outfit when I decided to go with something simple, and settled on Nico's black hoodie, and jeans. I texted Nico on when they'd arrive, and he said in about an hour so I waited patiently. By patient I mean trying to eat the food early while my mom shooed me out of the kitchen. Paul was also excited to meet Nico since he was trying to be a good father figure for me which made me glad.

Nico's POV:

    As I reply to Percy's text on when we were arriving at his house, I realized that I hadn't picked an outfit. Good gods, what am I supposed to wear? I decided to consult with Hazel, since shes a master at everything. She picked out a black button up, and formal pants. I quickly got dressed and waited for Hazel and dad to get dressed as well. While they were getting dressed, I decided to play with Mrs. O'leary which ended up not being the best idea because it made me have dog fur all over me which I had to clean with a lint roller. Finally, Hazel and dad emerged from their rooms fully dressed and ready to go. "Let's leave now?" I asked getting impatient. "Okay okay no need to be angry." Dad and chuckling.

   During the ride there I told Dad Percy's parents' names; Paul and Sally, and Hazel already knew them very well since she had met them many times. We made it there, and they welcomed us into the house in a very friendly manner. Percy gave me a hug, and said hello to Hazel and my dad while I greeted Paul and Sally. "Hello Mr. and Mrs.Blofis, its very nice to meet you properly." I said shaking Paul's hand. "No no its our pleasure, we've been wanting to meet our son's boyfriend for a while now." Percy's mom replied. I gave her a smile as the parents talked, and Percy took me and Hazel into the living room. 

"Would you guys like anything to drink?" Percy asked. Hazel replied, "Water would be fine." And I said I did not want anything. Percy got a glass of water which he handed to Hazel and we all talked for a while. "So Percy, Nico here hasn't yet told us how you asked him out, so care to tell me?" Hazel asked. Percy chuckled and said, "Well I bought a skull ring and asked him to be mine, which he said yes to." "Oh my gods that is so adorable!" Gushed Hazel.

    We talked for a little more time, when they called us over to eat dinner. Percy's mom brought out casserole and chicken tortillas out of the kitchen, as we sat down and started to eat. "So Nico, when did you start liking Percy?" Percy's mom asked. "Oh uhm well...you could say I had a crush on him since I met him..." I said shyly. "Aww that's so cute!" Percy's mom replied smiling. And the rest of the dinner went by with us talking about school, and our relationship. 

After dinner was over, the parents were drinking wine, while me and Percy were in his room, and Hazel was on facetime with Frank. "So how was it?" Percy asked. "Your parents are so nice, I really like them." I replied. "Thats great, they'll be seeing you often, and I could tell mom and Paul really liked you as well." I pulled Percy closer to me and kissed him, "Gods, I've been wanting to do this since I saw you." I said. "Is that so?" Percy said smirking into the kiss. 

   A little later, it was late so we decided to head back home, and I hugged Percy goodbye, and said bye to his parents as well.

Percy's POV:

   After Nico and his family left, we washed the dishes and put them away. "So what do you think of Nico?" I asked mom and Paul. "He's amazing Percy, I can tell he is very much in love with you." Mom said. "Your mom is right son, Nico is a very nice boy, you better hang onto him." Paul added. "Aww thanks guys, Nico really liked you both too." I said. I soon went to bed since I was tired, but very happy because Mom and Paul liked Nico, and felling content from getting their approval.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hii!!! Nico has the approval of the parents!! Hehehe, so I have decided there will be a book 2!! Also I noticed that we hit 800 reads!!! OMG like thank you guys so so so much!!! And book one will soon be ending, and I will start book 2 after a little hiatus. Adieu~