Unexpected Actions

Author's Note: Hey hey! I am super sorry about the short chapters! I hope you can understand that I am still doing school at the moment and that I have many other things to so, but I will try to name bigger chapters! Enjoy<3 

Nico POV:

I was just playing an intense round of Mythomagic on my phone when a notification pops up on my phone. *DING*  Goes my phone so I look over and see that Percy texted me "hi "I just stared at it confused. Why would THE PERCY JACKSON, my crush, and one of the most popular guy at school text me? 

I decide to text back "hey, whats up?" and I a reply almost instantly saying, "nothing much, just feeling down" Him saying he was feeling sad made me sad as well, so I texted back, ":(( why's what Jackson?" Me and Percy were always on last name basis for some reason, we weren't close but we had a few classes together, and greeted each other when we saw each other. So, when he texted me it came as a surprised. 

He replied saying, "me and Annabeth broke up.."  Instantly I was shocked as well as happy. Don't be happy about this you dumbass, I scolded myself in my head. I replied to him saying, "Oh wow that sucks, anyway i can help?"  He replied with, "thanks for the offer, but i think i'll be fine soon, im gonna sleep now goodnight di angelo"  I replied back, "goodnight jackson, hope you feel better"  

It was 9:00 pm and I still hadn't eaten dinner yet, so I went downstairs to get some leftover pasta out of the fridge. It was in the microwave when my step-sister Hazel, came down the stairs, and said, "Hey Nico, you finally eating?" I replied, "Yeah, you want some?"

"Nah I ate some already, just thought I'd keep you company so that you won't have to eat alone." She replied. I said, "Thanks Hazel." and gave her a small smile. I sat at the dining table eating while Hazel texted her boyfriend Frank. She asked me, "Have you heard that Percy and Annabeth broke up?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah Percy texted me." I replied and continued eating. "Oh alright..." She replied back. I finished up eating and said goodnight to Hazel and my dad and went back to my room to play more Mythomagic, when my friend Will facetimed me.

"Heyy Neeks" He says cheerfully smiling. "Hey Will.." I say tired. 

"Whats wrong Neeks?" He says in a concerned tone. I reply, "I'm fine...no need to worry Solace." He replies, "Whatever you say Nico, have you heard about Annabeth and Percy's break up? Leo told me about it." Leo was Will's boyfriend, who kinda brought my friend group, and Percy's friend together. "Yeah, Percy texted me" I say. 

"OOoOOoOO~" He says teasingly. Will was only person who knew about my crush on Percy, and he always made fun of me. "Wonder why he texted you instead of anybody else?" he said. Which had me thinking...why did he tell me?