Closing Note

Hey guys! So how did you guys like the book so far?? I hope you liked it!! Honestly when I started the book it happened on an impulse. I had been shipping Percy and Nico a lot, but yk what happens in the book. And after I started reading so many wattpads about them I was like hey what if I make one in my head? And I worked the story out in my head. And then one day- I just was like what if I make a wattpad? And so I started the story. Its been an amazing journey writing this, and I was honestly not expecting to get like over 1.6k reads. Ever since my childhood I've been told that I had a gift for writing, and just being able to share my writing makes me so happy! And reading/writing was a way that I escape reality and just be in my own world, and this opportunity was amazing.

    Book 2 will be out in just a few weeks, I wanna take some time to clear my head, and get more ideas, and also work on other stories and school. Also guys remember that you are worth it no matter what someone says! After all of the Pernico/perico stories I have planned, I think I will be writing some of my own stories, or other fanfics, I've thought about doing some of my favorite anime ones, ones from other books that I read, or other shows. Thank you so much for reading!! This is not goodbye, but see you later :) Have a great day everyone!