A little Date

Author's Note: (ToT) I am so sorry I forgot about yesterday's chapter!! I am gonna write two today, and like publish one now and the other this evening. I have been super busy with school, that I keep forgetting eating as well ahah. But enjoy<3

Percy's POV:

It was another boring Saturday and I was just laying on my bed watching Finding Nemo, when my mind flashed a previous conversation back into my mind. 

"Nico?" 

"Hm?" 

"Thanks for today."

"Anytime Jackson." 

"Could we maybe next time go somewhere...just us two?" 

"Oh...sure..I'd like that." 

Oh shit, I had totally forgotten about that. Since mom and Paul were out on a little trip together, I had nothing to do. Maybe I can set up a little date for me and Nico? I pull out my phone and text Nico.

Percy: Are you free today?

I waited a few minutes then I got a reply.

Nico: Yeah, whats up?

I instantly pulled out my phone again, and answered quickly.

Percy: Wanna have lunch together? 

Nico: Sure, where?

Percy: I'll pick you up later

Nico: mk

Percy: how is your leg?

Nico: its fine, i can walk so thats good

Percy: thats great, kk gtg now

Nico: bye

       After that I went into the kitchen and was searching up dishes to make. What does Nico like? I see him eating pasta a lot so I decided to make some pasta. I searched up a video on how to make it, and followed along. By the time I was finished it was about 11:30 am, so I decided to go shower. I get out of the shower and dress in sweatpants and a hoodie. I get the pasta, and put the pasta in a picnic basket, and get some cookies, and soda as well. I drive up to Nico's house and call him, and he comes out of his house in jeans and a hoodie. He sits shotgun and I drive out of his driveway.

"Percy?" He asks.

"Hm?" I say keeping my eyes on the road.

"Where are we going?" 

"To the park." 

"Oh," He says.

We make it to the park, and I choose a nice place under the tree to sit, I get the dishes out. 

"Did you make this all by yourself?" Nico asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah..but I used Youtube for help.." I said sheepishly.

"Yeah you're a keeper..wait did I say that out loud?" Nico says blushing.

"Eat up Neeks," I say laughing.

For the rest of the picnic we both talk about school, and out interests and hobbies. After we were done we stopped by pet adoption center, because Nico wanted to play with the dogs there. Nico played around and was smiling around the dogs, which was so cute. There was one particular dog, a big black fured dog, it seemed like it really liked Nico. We went out after a while, since Nico still had other things to do. 

"Bye Percy," Nico said as I dropped him off at his house. But I hold onto his wrist before he closes the door.

"Not even a goodbye kiss?" I ask pouting.

"Fineee," Nico says smirking, he gets back into the seat and kisses me softly.

"Bye bye Neeks," I say smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: This is was just a cute little chapter I thought of, hope you liked it! See you next chapter!