The Party

Author's Note: Hello peoples! I am super happy seeing that my story reach more people! I really hope that you've been enjoying the story! This story means a lot to me, its a way I can power my imagination and relieve stress so this is very important to me. And Enjoy<3

Nico's POV:

The kiss on the cheek may not mean much to people, but for me it meant a lot. But, why did he do it? But first, I needed to figure out why Travis was provoking or trying to make Percy jealous, or what I think is jealous. He was there leaning on the lockers on his phone. He looked up when he heard my footsteps, and gave me a smile. "Travis why are you provoking Percy?" I ask.

"Hm? I don't know what you're talking about?" He said calmly. 

"Travis don't pretend.." I said.

"Fine...I am trying to making him jealous..." He said, "But Neeks its so that he may ask you out.." 

"Huh? What?" I said confused as hell.

"I want you to be happy Nico," He said, "I know how you look at him..and he looks at you the same way.."

"Oh.." I said surprised and shocked.

"Yeah.." He said.

After that talk, Travis dropped me at home and I went upstairs when I saw that Will had texted me.

Will: piper is hosting a party, leo invited me, you're coming with me

Nico: no

Will: pleaseeeeee

Nico: no

Will: PLEASEEEEEEEE

Nico: no.

Will: free mcdonalds happy meals on me for 3 weeks

Nico: deal

I hated how Will could easily make me do stuff but like free McDonalds happy meals for three weeks? That is a hella good deal. Then suddenly I get another text. I swear if this is Will canceling the deal I am gonna kill him. But then I freeze when I see its from Percy. 

Percy: hey neeks, you going to the party on Friday?

Nico: Piper's right? Will is making me third-wheel so yes

Percy: great! cya there- i mean cya there on Friday haha

Nico: yep

He wanted me there? Maybe Travis was right...maybe he does like me. Hah..that could never happen.

Percy's POV: 

The rest of the week passed by pretty quickly, and before I knew it, it was Friday. Piper's party was today, so I decided to shower after coming back from school. I showered, and put on some clothes, I decided to wear a black hoodie, and jeans. I came out of my room where I saw my mom and her fiancee Paul on the couch watching a movie.

"Going somewhere sweetie?" Mom asked sweetly.

"Oh yeah mom, don't wait for me, you go to sleep quickly." I said smiling at her, "And hello Paul."

"Hello son, have fun!" Paul said enthusiastically.

"Thanks I will, you both as well!" I said as I put on shoes and exited the house. I decide to walk to Jason's house and hitch a ride from him. We both arrive at Piper's house, we could already hear music playing, so I assumed the party started. We both walked inside and went to find Piper. We saw her in a group with Annabeth, Reyna, Hazel, and Silena, who was her half-sister. 

"Baby!" She said and jumped into Jason's arms. "Oh hey Percy! How are you? Haven't seen you much these days." 

"I'm great, thanks, and yeah been busy haha" I replied to her. Annabeth shot me a smile, which I returned. I walked up to her, and said, "Hey." She looked shocked for a second but smiled and said, "Hello Percy, how are you?"

"I'm great thanks for asking, how about you?" I replied.

"I'm doing fine thank you." She said, "Look Perce..is there a chance we could ever be friends again?"

"Of course Annie, you're always my best friend." I said pulling her into a hug.

We both parted our ways, as she had to go to the bathroom, and I wanted to drink something. I made my way to the kitchen where I saw a bunch of drinks on the counter. I decided not to get drunk, so I got blue punch. I was drinking it and talking to Charles "Charlie" Beckendorf, who was a senior I knew, who also was Silena's boyfriend. We were talking about school, when I see Leo and Will walking into the house with Nico behind them. Nico saw me and made his way into the kitchen. 

"Hey Percy." He says pouring himself a drink.

"Hello Neeks." I say giving him a smile. Gods, he looked adorable as always, he was wearing a black turtleneck with his aviator jacket. 

"Why aren't you with the rest of them?" He asked taking a sip out of his cup.

"I could ask you the same." I say smirking.

"Parties are not my think Jackson." He says smirking back.

Then I hear Piper calling us into the living room where a bunch of people, so I grabbed Nico's wrist and pulled him along with me. They all formed a group so we both joined it as well. Then Piper announces, "Lets play Truth or Dare!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: The kiss is coming soon! I swear lmao, it's gonna be out soon. Hope you liked the chapter loves! xoxo