The Wedding Date Part 2

Author's Note: How is everybody? Hope you're good!! Also thank you so much for 400+ reads!! You guys seriously don't know how much this means to me!! Enjoy<3

Nico's POV:

        After the ceremony ended, we all moved into the ballroom, for the reception/dinner. All of Percy's friends, sat in in huge table, which I joined as well. The appetizers were served right away, consisting of mini cheese balls, crab palmeirs, avacado bruschetta, garlic crostini, spicy crab salad tapas, and many other delicious foods. We all laughed and talked to each other. Percy stayed right next to me all night, which made me feel great.  Soon, after the main course came, the main course was seared scallops with brown butter and lemon pan sauce, with cauliflower bolognese. (a/n I did lots of research on food u-u)

     After dinner was over, there were speeches given from Paul's family, and friend, and Sally's friends and then Percy got out of his seat to do a little speech. "Hello everybody," He said smiling awkwardly, "All I wish for my mom and my new step-dad is happiness..and I fully trust Paul to keep my mom happy and to treat her like a queen." There were some 'awws' in the crowd, and Percy got off of the stage. Later, after speeches were finished, it was time for the dance. The married couple danced for a while, then everybody else got on the dance floor, and danced. I stayed off to the side, because Will was dancing with Leo and I had nothing to do. 

     I got out my phone to play Mythomagic, when I noticed Percy in front of me with his hand out to me. "May I have this dance, my prince?" he asked. It was just too cute to say no to, and I accepted. He guided me to the dance floor, and placed his arms on my shoulders, and I did the same. We swayed to the rhythm, as I stared into his beautiful sea green eyes. "Pretty boy," I muttered under my breath. But it seems he heard it, because he chuckled. "Could you get cuter?" he asked smiling at me. "Says the cute one," I reply. But soon the beat changed into a energetic beat. 

    "Lets get out of here?" Percy asked, pointing to the balcony. "Sure," I said, wanting to get away from crowd, since I hate them (crowded areas.) We go outside, and I take a deep breath, looking at the stars above. "They're beautiful," said Percy breath-taken from the view, only he was was not looking at the stars, he was looking at me. He made his way towards me, and kissed me softly, but soon turned rough. He pinned me to the wall, and I kissed back, trying to stay quiet. I ran my hands through his fluffy soft hair as he pushed me up the wall. 

*timeskip*

    Soon after the makeout sesh, more and more people started to leave, and eventually it was just a few people left. "Shall I drop you at your house?" Percy asked. "No its fine, my chauffeur should be arriving soon," I said. "Oh okay," Percy said looking dejected. Soon my chauffeur Jules-Albert arrived, and took me and Will back to my house, since Will was going to sleep over. I was smiling to myself in the car, about the night. I was in love with this boy..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry about the short chapter! Alsoo so sorry the chapter was late again D: I had no motivation or ideas lol. I am going to try to catch up to the timeline right now in the next few chapters, and try to make it by Valentines.  I'm going to take some time off again, to write a bunch of chapters and release them accordingly. Anyway, cya next chapter!