Love Will Find A Way

Start from the beginning

When the two made it on the bottom floor, Aggie surprisingly saw Trollex swimming towards her.

"Aggie!" He caught her into his arms, and hugged her tight.

"Oh, uh, hi Trollex," Aggie was surprised her boyfriend was here, but not so glad about it.

"I missed you so much! I know we've seen each other from time to time, but I can't help but come and visit you!" Trollex snuggled his face on Aggie's cheek

"That's... great," the Magic Musical Troll said with less excitement.

But the king noticed that his girlfriend didn't sound like she was excited as he cupped her face,, "Hey, what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me again?"

"Trollex, I do, I... I was just not in a mood of being happy right now. I... I have to go back to the surface. I'm attending Poppy's seminar that she set for today. I'll see you later," Aggie explained before freeing from Trollex's arms, and swam up to the surface.

Trollex concernedly watched Aggie swimming away from him, and began to wonder what happened to his girlfriend lately.

Then, Synth stood floated beside Trollex while watching Aggie with him, "Bro, I thought Aggie would be very happy to see you again. You left the kingdom just to see her again."

Trollex sighed, "I thought the same thing, bro. She's always happy to see me. But I get the feeling that something's bothering her."

"Why don't you go attend Poppy's seminar with her? Try to see what's bothering her today," his twin suggested.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, Synth!" the king gave Synth a quick hug, "Thanks, bro," he then swam up to the surface.

"No problem, bro," Synth waved, but then, he thought to himself, "I better check on too to see how things will go," he giggled before swimming up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the middle of TrollsTopia, Poppy was on top of the mushroom while bringing up a chalkboard behind his girlfriend.

"Thank you, Trolls, for coming in our first Troll seminar!" Poppy declared excitedly.

The Trolls cheered loudly. Aggie was in the middle of the crowd, while Trollex was surprisingly next to her. Aggie took a very small step to her side, away from him as Trollex frowned, still shocked why she suddenly looked away from him. But he had to think about that later as he looked forward to listening to what Poppy had to announce.

"These seminars will teach us how to be responsible, at the same time, having fun in the future," Poppy continued, "Anyway, for this week's assignment, everyone will pair up and put together a budget and a visual presentation for one of these major life events," she pointed the list on the chalkboard that Branch wrote a while ago

The chalkboard showed a list of future life events; Retirement, Baby Shower, Make a pod, and wedding.

Trollex looked at the list to choose which of these choices he wanted. Then, he noticed the word 'wedding', and raised his hand, "Ooh, I chose a wedding, and I'm pairing with Aggie."

Aggie was bugged when Trollex announced as the other Trolls let out their "ooh"s. She blushed in embarrassment as she tried to hide her face with her hair.

"Ooh, somebody wants to get themselves prepared for getting hitch," Branch teased as the other Trolls snickered.

But Aggie didn't find it funny as she tried to think of a way to get out of this assignment, "Uh, Poppy, I don't know if this is a good seminar."