³.¹²eliminata

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━ A NEW PROBLEM HAD OCCURRED.

On an early - very early - morning, things had gone wrong at the SHIELD base. A man, well god, entered Earth through a portal. He killed, injured and had taken three men. He stole an important object, which if not taken back, could cause chaos. This mans name?

Loki Laufeyson. God of Mischief.

───── ❦ ─────

The Steve, Natasha and Bruce sat on a table, discussing. They were in the in the SHIELD helacarrier, seeing as the last SHIELD base had collapsed underground. They were all separated right now, as Tony was still back at the Tower, Thor wasn't on Earth and Clint was turned; mind controlled, by Loki.

"So has anyone heard from Thor?" Steve asked, looking at the other two Avengers with him.

"He said that he had some matters to deal with, so probably won't be back in a while..." Natasha answered.

"Unless he hears about Loki on Earth." Bruce added in.

Steve nodded, asking another question. "What about Clint? Any news on him?"

"Still haven't found him, but we know that he's been completely turned by Loki." Natasha filled him in.

"Alright..." Bruce replied, turning his head to Director Fury. "Where are you in finding the Tesseract?"

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet." Agent Coulson informed them. "Cell phones, laptops, if it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us."

"It's still not gonna find them in time." Natasha spoke.

"You have to narrow our field. How many Spectrometres do you have access to?" Bruce asked the man in charge.

"How many are there?" Fury replied.

"Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the Spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for Gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places." Bruce informed him. "Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

"Agent Romanoff, would you show Doctor Banner his laboratory, please?" Fury instructed.

"Come on, Bruce. They've got all the toys." Natasha walked to the mans side, leading him to his lab.

───── ❦ ─────

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

Athena had woken up. The sun was now out, but the pain in her chest was still there. Clutching onto her chest, she gasped for air, alerting the people in the room she was awake.

"Athena!" Her father exclaimed, hugging the girl tightly. Though Athena appreciated the gesture, her chest felt like a fire inside her is trying to escape, but it can't. So it's trapped inside her, burning her. "Hey monkey- What's wrong?"

"It-" Athena croaked out, finding it difficult to speak. "-Hurts."

"W-what hurts?" Sirius asked worriedly, panic in his tone as he looked at her eyes.

"M-my chest." Hot tears prickling her eyes as her voice grew weak. "It- burns. Can't- breath."

"Wait... here." Sirius' eyes were full of worry as he brought his wand. He pointed his wand at her chest, keeping a comforting hold on her hand. "Eliminata."

The pain inside her faltered. Its still there, but bearable. "Thanks..."

"Of course, monkey." Sirius smiled, relief filling him. He sat on the empty space on the bed next to her daughter, bring her in a hug and kissing her forehead.

"Are you okay Fi?" James, who was previously on a chair next to her bed, asked.

Athena smiled. The numbing spell didn't take full effect as the stinging could still be felt. "Yeah, what are you guys doing he- woahh why is my chest glowing?"

"That's what we want to know as well." Professor Dumbledore entered the Hospital Wing, a comforting smile on his face. "Are you doing alright, Miss Black?"

"Yeah, I guess so... It stings, but nothing I can't handle." She smiled weakly.

The headmaster nodded. "We'll have to find out what's going with you, and why your stomach is glowing."

"Maybe it's because I'm the sun." Athena smiled jokingly. "I'm bright, I'm hot and I'm a star."

"Athena love, the sun's miles away, and you're in front of us."

"Did you guys here that? No?" Athena moved her head around, looking for something. The adults around her were confused, not saying a word. "Me too. Maybe it's just the wind."

They all chuckled, except Sirius who rolled his eyes. "Alright, Athena, I'm going to need you to tell us what you remember before you fainted." Dumbledore explained.

Athena's brows furrowed slightly. "Well, I remember being in Uncle Moony's classroom and then my head started hurting. There were these... two men? I'm not sure. Actually I know one of the people there was Thor's brother-"

"Thor's brother?" The bespectacled man asked suddenly. "As in Loki?"

"Well, I don't think Thor mentioned any other brother to us that's been appearing in my dreams." The Gryffindor girl retorted sarcastically. "Yes, Loki. And there was another one - wasn't really a man. More of some alien..."

Different looks were thrown between them as the girl continued to explain what she remembers. They were able to keep up with what she was saying, but questions would fill their heads as she continued explaining.

"Thank you for the information, Athena, but I don't think this would be something us wizards would be able to fix." Dumbledore said sternly.

"Wait what? So I'm stuck like this?!" Athena panicked, her hands motioning to the light in her chest.

"No, I will try and find a solution to remove the light and pain. I was referring to the vision you saw. You were in pain while you saw these, were you not?" Athena nodded as the old man spoke. "Then you're somehow connected to whatever you had just seen. What you saw was real and happened somewhere in the world, maybe even universe."

"What makes you say that?" Sirius looked at Dumbledore, who was heading towards the doors.

"Visions itself wouldn't cause a person physical pain." The man answered simply. "Also, you may want to contact her uncles, the Avengers? I believe they might want to know about Athena and what she saw."

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙