-A/N-

Hello, again my beautiful readers!

I just wanted to come on here and say a few things before we begin this new story that I have worked tirelessly to create! 

As many know, I'm not really a fan of writing little notes within my stories because I do feel they take you out of the experience of the writing, so I always do my best to explain things within the text to help the reader better understand what's going on. I also know many of you are aware that I am not into using photographs to characterize my creations either. Why? It's simple. My writing does all the talking and if you're reading a story, especially ones that are physical/hard copy, you don't get pictures of the characters, it's all up to you.

Granted, I do use photos for references, but they are not canon. For this story, I thought it would be fun though to work with some creators to bring some visions to life. So most, if not all artwork has been commissioned from amazing and talented individuals who collaborated with me to make it happen. Those are the images that I will be showing and I hope you enjoy them dearly, again when I say this is NOT canon because I do not like messing up people's perceptions when they read stories, it takes the beauty away from it.

Also, something important to note! I want this to be an immersive experience for my readers; I'm really trying something new by adding pictures within the text as well as supplementing youtube videos to add to the atmosphere and ambiance of the story, so please if you're not already used to doing so, CLICK on the videos and have it play in the background as ambiance music while you read! I've literally curated an entire playlist for this story as well as have a bank of ambiance videos to go along with the chapters of the novel. 

With that being said, this story is definitely a fantasy. I like to dabble in different genres and love to expand my writing capabilities and this is the next bright idea that came into mind after worldbuilding Idizia on a small scale. This entire world is created by me! From the language spoken, their laws and regulations, power structure, culture, and more. All in my 40+ page outline that I've worked on.

So again, this is a FANTASY! But there's also great romance, adventure, and drama to spice things up for readers to enjoy; I made this relatable. And most importantly, I made this DIVERSE! And I know when a lot of people say that it means they add a token minority here and there. This is NOT that kind of book. I've always wanted to see all different kinds of races in magical spaces, fantasy spaces, sci-fi, spaces, horror spaces with unique plotlines and characterizations. Of course, not much of that is around-like at ALL, so like I always say, if you want something done right...

You gotta do it yourself.

Again, if there are any questions, feel free to ask as I progress along in the book. I look forward to comments and theories and all kinds of funny comments so do not hesitate!

Comment, comment, comment... vote, vote, vote! 

I want more people to be able to see this kind of material so they don't feel left out of genres like this and get an opportunity to escape the world just for a little bit, especially during these depressing times.

Much Love,

BB2410