I feel the gentle magic flowing to me, they offered it willing to replenish mine. Always with me from the moment I learned to walk, in that world and this, they came running to help me. I clutch my chest as something burns. Arthit is beside me before a cry can leave my lips.

He was trying to pull me; it would never work from here. Not with the protection array pulsing and the Gypsy Prince beside me. The chimes ring and all is silent as four figures stop at the entrance. The Gypsy Queen knocks three times before walking into the house.

She stands before Arthit, her left hand, palm facing out is placed on her forehead, then the right above it and the four figures bow their heads. The Gypsy Queen stands, the old eyes see the colour of the soul as it swirls and resonates, hidden so long by the Mage Lord, for his own protection.

She had waited, as many before her had also done but now it was time, their Prince had come. She closed her eyes and listened, the chimes echoing through her being. They had done their best but only he could make the chimes ring and protect the ancestors of the magic races that were left behind.

"Welcome home, Gypsy Prince Arthith." She greeted Arthit, then turned to me. "Welcome home, Second Earl Kongpob."

~~~~~~~~~~

Heart Memorial

3rd Person POV

"Beam, are you listening?"

"Yes!" Beam rolled his eyes. "No following ducks, no going through unknown shiny portals. No taking unsuspecting humans with me."

Forth rubbed his chest, his heart was still shaking. They set a trap, they knew someone was letting the Mistress's people in, only powerful magic could allow it. Their people were waiting but the ones who went through were Beam and Rome.

When was the last time he was this scared? P'Bright had already taken Rome and left, declaring Beam a bad influence on his Beloved. Beam decided to break the giant screen on a few vampires and Rome went to help, they would have been hurt if we didn't get there in time. Before Forth could say more, Beam saw someone and ran.

"Get back here Yut!" Beam yelled chasing him through the hospital halls. "Don't make this worse than it already is!"

Yut ran for his life, he managed to stay a few steps ahead, running into a patient room and hiding behind the guest who was visiting. Beam came to an undignified halt. Sing, New, Korn and Fei stopped to glance at Beam, then carried on playing cards. Lee and Din didn't even look up from their laptops.

Korn fidgeted as his back itched, he fainted and needed stitches, good thing he got free treatment here. Kit managed to talk their parents into going home, now it was fun time. The hospital bed was pretty comfortable, the Angels would fawn over him and bring food and this was the best place for all the latest information. He smiled at Beam; this would be fun.

"Nami, good you're here. After everything we did, the suicidal zombie sold us out." Beam pointed to the girl in the chair. "He's the traitor, I demand justice! Hit him!"

It had been a long day and Beam was ready to go to sleep but he knew once he left the hospital, Forth wasn't going to let him leave the apartment anytime soon. He was happy Forth came to find him, the fight to save them was awesome.

Forth was like a superhero when he was angry, he threw someone through two solid walls with one hit. He wanted to follow but the minions kept getting in the way. Sensei wasn't bad, he ashed seven vampires who tried getting near Rome. But Forth did more damage and threw people out of windows.