45. Revenge ( 1 - 7 )

Alone in my room, full of comforts,
I wrote on the golden door
Fly, bird, fly thither --
Ask him never to forget me
Be happy, be content, but do remember me forever
With tears in my heart my eyes shed my sorrow-laden words
My pain, too strong to bear,
upsets all other feeling
Fly bird precious, fly thither -- ask him never to forget me

Before reading this chapter I want to tell you this chapter is non edited and written a long time ago and because of my weakness I can't do that now. So, read at your own risk.

Yasmin listened to Simon's heartfelt words, her tears slipped silently again, she choked for a long time, and then cautiously asked: "Don't you hate me? I'll leave from here. And won't appear infront of you anymore. "

Simon kissed her in love: "I don't hate you, my love, you are already very pitiful. And don't you ever think of leaving me. "

"Do you really don't hate it me all? I once thought about using you."

"I really don't hate you..As for the use of me, just use me, I am willing to be used by you."

Yasmin smiled with tears: "Kookie, thank you, thank you for giving me the courage to be reborn."

"The person who should say thank you is me. Thank you every time you face my ignorance and alienation, and never shrink back and give up. If it weren't for your persistence, how could I see my heart in such a short time, Nini?"

Who said that love can only hurt people? Until this moment, Yasmin firmly believed that love also has the effect of healing.

She and Simon healed each other's indelible scars. Although the concepts were different, they were all because of a love word. She healed the hatred in his heart. Wounds, and he healed the wounds of affection in her heart.

"Do you mean, from now on, I can rely on you?"

Simon nodded firmly: "Yes, from now on, I will be your only support. I will never let you go away again. I was a little bit wronged and hurt you."

Yasmin was moved to tears again, but she said: "I hope you do not sympathize with me, although my state is very miserable, but you know, I don't want your sympathy, if I want you to sympathize with me, I would have confessed to you as early as that day when you exposed my lie. The reason why I didn't confess was because I thought you might think that I was trying to get away for what I did wrong. Excuse..."

"Silly, I know that my feelings for you are not sympathy, so don't think about it anymore. Now listen to my words and rest obediently. I have something to go out for a while, and I will definitely come back to you before dark."

He covered the quilt for Yasmin, leaned over and kissed her forehead again, and watched her behavely closing her eyes before leaving the ward with confidence.

Simon personally called Linda, asked her to come out to meet him, and asked her mother to come with her.

The location was chosen in a very luxurious hotel. Linda suddenly received a call from her sweetheart, both pleasantly surprised and uneasy.

She asked her mother: "Mom, do you think that brother-in-law will ask us out because of Yasmin?"

"I don't know." Dorothy was equally disturbed.

She frowned for a moment, then stood up and said, "Whatever it is, let's go first and then talk about it."

"Well, I'll go upstairs to dress up."

Linda ran upstairs and took out a bunch of makeup. When she first wanted to makeup , she remembered Simon's words to humiliate her last time–'Please don't show up in front of me with such heavy makeup next time. When you makeup, I just want to vomit. Even the heart of death is there. "