31. Midnight Strolling

Is anybody out there?
Can you lead me to the light?
Is anybody out there?
Tell me it'll all be alright

This song is so beautiful. Please do listen it while reading! It's worth it!

After drinking a few sips, she pretended to ask casually: "You are so kind to me suddenly, wouldn't you fall in love with me?"

       Simon chuckled and looked at her: "Do you think it's possible?"

        "I don't think it's possible."

         "Why did you ask then?"

          Yasmin lowered her eyelids, "I can't think of other reasons, I'm used to being bullied by you. Suddenly being so nice to me, I think there must be a reason."

        "Didn't I tell you that I would treat you nicely? I didn't seem to bully you during this time?"

       "You almost killed me in the pool last night."

        Simon grinned again and said, "That's teasing you. If I really want to kill you, you don't know how many times you have died."

       Yasmin completely believed this sentence.

       "By the way, why are you suffering from claustrophobia?"

        Yasmin's eyelashes trembled slightly: "Are you also curious about my business? It's not like you can do it."

           "That helps you overcome the fear of taking the elevator. Like something I would do?" Simon asked back.

         She shook her head: "It's not like it."

         "That's fine. It means you don't understand me. There is nothing like I can do, only things I want to do."

        "I really don't understand you, so Like I don't understand why you are sometimes good to me and sometimes bad to me."

          Yasmin shrugged, took a piece of egg tart and took a bite."Well, it's pretty fragrant, I didn't eat these things before."

          "Why?"

           "I don't like to be fond of foreigners."

             Simon raised his lips in an annoyed way: "You haven't answered the question I asked."

            "What's the question?" Yasmin played silly.

           "Why do you suffer from claustrophobia?"

           "Innate."

           "How is it possible? How can someone be born with this weird disease."

            "Otherwise, what do you think it is because? Not everyone has a reason like you. It was caused by emotional shock, and I haven't been in love yet."

             Speaking of Simon's pain, she stopped talking. In the small space, there was silence for a while. When she was about to arrive at the toll booth, Simon threw the wallet to her: "Take out money."

            Yasmin drew twenty dollar bills, and when she closed the wallet, she caught a glimpse of Simon's ID card, "Hey, when did you click this photo? Yeah, how come you are so beautiful and young?"

           "You mean, am I very old now?"          

          "That's not true. It's mature now. The photos look like those middle school students whom I taught."