21. Tell me the Tales of your Ex-Wives

Do your thang, do your thang
with me now
Do your thang, do your thang
with me now
What's my thang? What's my thang? Tell me now
Tell me now, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

In the middle of the night, Yasmin was awakened by a pang of hunger.

She rubbed her shriveled belly and then remembered that she had not eaten dinner yet.

The stomach is not good, and if the three meals are irregular, it is not far from the death period.

Humbled and got up, opened the door a crack, and there was silence all around, only the man's steady and even breathing.

She tiptoed out of the secret room, crawled forward, and was about to go to the kitchen downstairs to find something to eat.

She was afraid that she would wake up Simon, so she suppressed her action and floated out like a ghost. When she went to the kitchen downstairs and opened the refrigerator, it was all raw and cold food.

She couldn't eat the cold food. She looked around and saw a box of instant noodles. She took it as a treasure and poured hot water. Then wait patiently.

At the time of the most hungry, there is nothing to feel happiest than to eat a bowl of hot noodles.

At this moment, the fragrance of instant noodles makes her feel extremely happy.

In the process of waiting for the familiar face, she lay on the table and dozed asleep, not knowing when someone had already stood in front of her, just looking at her in time. When the time was almost up, she picked up the fork to make a ball of face and stuffed it into her mouth. When the neck was slightly raised, she finally found the abnormality in front of her.

Suddenly, she got stuck in her throat and couldn't swallow. She couldn't spit it out, so embarrassed that she wanted to find a hole in the ground...

Simon walked over with a smile, glanced at the steaming instant noodles in her hand, and asked jokingly: "Not bad, right? It tastes."

She chewed. She swallowed the mouthful of noodles like wax, and nodded awkwardly: "Do you want to taste it?"

"Do you think I can eat this kind of food?"

She thought he would not eat this kind of food, so she just asked a symbolic question."Are you here to drink water?" Yasmin stood up and wanted to help him pour a glass of water.

He said meaningfully: "I've come to see what you are doing."

"I..."She didn't know what to say.

With a stiff smile he replied: "I'll have some supper."

"Didn't you eat dinner?" She asked.

"Did you eat it?" As soon as the words fell over, the belly rang a few times, hurriedly explaining: "Eat less."

"Do you want to go out and have a good meal?"

Yasmin thought she had heard it wrong, didn't dare to answer, and didn't dare to let him say it again, so she stood stupidly.

Simon became impatient and raised an eyebrow: "Will you go?"

  "Ah? Oh, okay." She simply tidy up the instant noodles and chase him out.

The night outside is not so dark that you can't see your fingers.