39. She came back & Threat

But when the walls are caving in
The world keeps turning
We got the love
We got the love
No, I will never let you go
All the words won't make me fold
It is never easy
I follow you, Apollo

Because of Simon's busy schedule, he stay in Paris for too long, Yasmin returned with him with deep nostalgia and reluctance. When she was about to get home, she was a little uneasy.

Simon also saw her cramps and asked, "What's wrong?"

"If I come back suddenly like this, won't my in-laws be surprised?"

"They should be." Simon smiled teasingly, and put his hand around her shoulders: "But I think, maybe there will be more excitement and surprise. Right."

"They must think that there is a problem in my brain."

"That's not true. They always think that there is a problem in my brain."

Yasmin was amused by his words: "Shut up! You're absolutely fine now. Have I worked so hard for a while?"

"You know, you persisted, so you succeeded, and others didn't persist, they only had to get out of the way.
How can you say that, who can laugh to the last? It is the winner."

Yasmin's seemingly indifferent attitude, in fact, she cares very much in her heart. How could Simon know that behind her smile is how unspeakable suffering is hidden? It's too early. There are too many, unpredictable futures waiting for them.

"Why don't you go in first?" Standing outside the gate of Sebestian Mansion, Yasmin suggested.

"Why?" Simon was puzzled.

"Say hello to them first, so as not to scare them."

"Is it so serious?"

"It's not that you are usually too fierce and too poisonous to me. Suddenly, you walk in so intimately, it is impossible to guarantee that the two elders can bear it."

"Okay, it's not a shameful scandal. It needs to be hidden and tucked away like this. If you don't go, then I will leave you here."

Simon was about to abandon her, and she was heartbroken and followed. When she reached the door of the living room, she took a deep breath and stepped in.

In the living room, her in-laws and sister-in-law were all there, and they were all stunned when they saw her suddenly.

"Hi, Dad, Mom, Leah, I-I'm b-back."

The whole family was surprised to see her. Mr. Sebestian stood up, walked to his son and his wife, and asked inquisitively: "You two, what happened between you?"

"I went to Paris for a business trip, she went to study in Paris, and then we met again in a different place. She came back with me."

When Simon fell silent, Yasmin  pinched him: "What are you talking about? Obviously you forced me to board the plane when you were at the airport. What did you say to honeymoon!"

Honeymoon... ... The three people who were already confused, suddenly heard that they were listening to them, were even more surprised.

"Whose words do you think they believe more?" Simon curled up his chest in a leisurely manner, looking flat.

When it comes to trust, they naturally believe in their daughter-in-law Yasmin , but based on their understanding of their son, they also feel that what the daughter-in-law said is impossible, so naturally, they have no choice but to believe in people who do not want to believe.