29. Locked in a Hotel

Locked in the hotel
There's just some things
that never change
You say we're just friends
But friends don't know
the way you taste, la-la-la
'Cause you know
it's been a long time coming
Don't you let me fall, oh

Yasmin found a quiet place and clicked to answer: "Hello?"

"Where does your classmate live?" Simon suddenly asked, and she was even more disturbed: "Why are you asking?"

"I happened to pass through the City on business trip. I have already attended the meeting, so I can take you back by the way."

The hanging heart suddenly fell, and she politely declined: "No, I have to stay for two days. You go back first."

"Oh, forget it."He hung up the phone decisively, not even saying a word of greeting. Yasmin didn't mind this, it was a miracle that he could call her on his own initiative. Returning to the coffee shop, her mood suddenly brightened.

A short distance away, she saw Andrew arguing with his son. She hurriedly stepped forward and asked: "What happened?"

"Yasmin, I don't want to go home with my father, I want to be with you.... Together."

David is worth everything, that is, tears are worthless. People in their twenties cry at every turn. "Will you go? I'll break your legs if you don't go."

Andrew said that he had to do something, but Yasmin hurriedly stopped: "Okay, uncle, don't you still have things to do? Just do your business. I'll take him back."

"Is this all right? Will it trouble you too much?"

"It's okay."

Andrew nodded slightly and said goodbye to Yasmin, then turned and left.

Linda's face hasn't looked good since she appeared. The more calm Yasmin is, the more angry she is, "Don't think that if you collude to act in front of me, I'll believe it. You can listen to me clearly. One day I will tear off your mask and make you faceless to live in this world!"

"Then you can also listen to me clearly. The person who should go down to the eighteenth level of hell will definitely not be me." Yasmin finished.

She took David's hand and walked out of the coffee shop with her head high."Yasmin, where are you taking me?"

"Home."
"I won't go home unless you go home with me..."
"Yes, I'll go home with you."

She sighed and figured out on iphone, she didn't accidentally see an unread text message: "I have cooperated with all those who should cooperate.I hope you will fulfill your promise as soon as possible."
The sender, Andrew.

The mood just improved, and it began to rain gradually.

On the way to the airport, she hesitated for a long time before she spoke to David beside her: "David, when you get home, tell your father that you don't like me and don't want to marry me as a wife, okay?"

David was startled, and answered truthfully, "Yes. I like you, and I want you to be my wife."

"I don't have to be your wife if you like, and you don't understand the meaning of liking."

"I understand. Mom said that if you miss someone, you just like someone. And the person I miss most is you, Yasmin."

"That's not like, it's just dependence."