30. He cured her

There's a place in your heart
And I know that it is love
And this place it was
brighter than tomorrow
And if you really try
You'll find there's no need to cry
In this place you'll feel there's
no hurt or sorrow

(This song and book is dedicated to our poor Palestinian brother and sisters. They're ruthlessly killed and suffering a lot. You don't have to be a Muslim or Palestinian to support Palestine. Just being a human will be enough. Stand aside Palestine 🇵🇸 and pray for those innocent victims. May Palestine recieve victory soon. Amin.)

Yasmin's sleepy desire seemed to be awakened, and she snorted: "It's so hot

Yasmin's sleepy desire seemed to be awakened, and she snorted: "It's so hot."

Simon's breathing is getting heavier and heavier. The air circulating in the air may explode at any time. Desire breath, but at a critical moment... Bang, Simon came up and fell to the ground. Early in the morning, when Yasmin woke up, she saw this picture.

She was lying on the floor, Simon lying next to her, she was between his arms, she was shocked for a long time.

She didn't scream, but calmly woke up the people around him, and asked him calmly, "Where did your hand go?"

Simon froze for a long time without responding, and when he reacted, he withdrew his hand. He can't say anything embarrassing.

"What did you do to me last night?" Yasmin sat up, questioning vigilantly.

"I didn't do anything." In fact, Simon was impressed. He remembered that he seemed to kiss her and wanted to take further action, but it was still unknown if there was any further action.

"You didn't do anything, how come your hands are running into my clothes?"

"Maybe they are in the wrong place."

Yasmin snorted angrily: "Wrong place? Where did you put it wrong? Are you going to put it on my chest? You are still holding me..." She was embarrassed to continue.

Simon was pressed anxiously by her, and simply said: "You thought I wanted to let it go. You grabbed my hand and stuffed it in. I didn't expect to see such a dignified person, and it would be so windy after drinking. You keep asking for it. I am a man, even if I hate women, I still have instinctive reactions, not to mention the situation last night."

Yasmin did not expect that he would not only admit the bad things he did. He slapped the man and put the blame on her, and used such obscene words to describe her-coquettish? Whether it was tolerable or unbearable, she stretched out her hand to hug his neck from the back, and rode back on top of him, pinched his neck and said angrily: "I'll choke you to death!"