13. Gifts

How beautiful, you dancing
in the light
How beautiful, you, day turned
into night
You miracle, so full of life
With the sun going down
And you in my sight

Early in the morning, the whole family was sitting in the living room, and Simon went downstairs with a gift bag.

"Brother, did you bring us gifts again?" Leah greeted him in surprise, holding his arm like a baby.

Simon glanced at her dozingly, and took out a delicate hairpin from the gift bag: "Eternal Star, limited edition.
Yours.

"Thank you!"

After giving it to the sister, the next step is to the mother. After giving it to the mother, the third one is to the father. After giving it to the father, everyone thought it must be for Yasmin. As a result, everyone thought it was wrong, the last one.

He actually gave the gift to the Luke couple, the servants of this family.
Suddenly, the atmosphere was indescribably embarrassed.

Leah couldn't help but ask: "Brother, where's my sister-in-law's gift ?"

Simon lazily glanced at the woman next to him, and said flatly: "She? No."

"She is your wife, brother, aren't you too much?" She very loyally returned the hairpin: "Since there is no gift for sister-in-law, then I don't want it."

"What about you guys? Don't you guys also want to return your gifts?" Simon asked his father, mother and the Luke couple calmly. Now he is used to it. The whole family is united with the woman.

Mila gave him an angry glance, and then moved her gaze to her daughter-in-law, "Yasmin, I give you my gift.
Anyway, at my age, I am not interested in these fashionable things."

Yasmin hurriedly shook her hand: "No need. Mom, I'm not interested either..."

She tried my best to squeeze a bitter smile, God knows how embarrassed she is now thanks to Simon, but in order to maintain her usual elegance, she can only pretend to be indifferent, in fact, I really don't care? The answer is no, no one likes the feeling of being ignored.

Fortunately, she didn't think of him for the good last night, or today she must be disappointed.

After eating breakfast, Simon went straight upstairs. Yasmin chatted with her family for a while, and she made an appointment to get to work, and then went up too. The steps on the stairs were very weak. If it weren't for the backpack, she wouldn't want to see the person who made her faceless.

Pushing open the door of the room, she walked forward as if no one was beside her, and an unpleasant question came from behind: "Did you not see me? Just walk over?"

Of course she saw it, but she wanted him to taste being ignored. That's all."Do you need something?"

"What will I do with you? It's just that you can't understand your attitude of turning a blind eye."

"You have to look at it if you don't understand it, and I'm all learning from you. Yes. A person who doesn't face me, why should I face him?"

He, smiled mockingly: "Yasmin Taylor, you are angry with me because I didn't give you a gift?"

"Who is angry? "She snorted irritably, turned and went into her bedroom.
After waiting in the room for a few minutes, she heard the sound of closing the door and knew that Simon had already left, so she went out. When she got downstairs, she waited for a few minutes, and she was relieved to hear the sound of the car starting.

Just about to leave for school, she suddenly thought of something, pretending to ask the housekeeper who was directing the domestic helper at will: "Uncle Felton, did he asked you to change his bed?"

"Change the bed? No." Mr. Felton shook his head blankly, asked suspiciously: "Could it be that the young master asked you to tell me to help him change the bed?"

"Oh no, no." Yasmin quickly denied, and smiled stiffly: "I just ask casually, it's all right, you can go to work.
And don't do hard works and walk slowly." The housekeeper was surprised. He didn't tell anyone about his backpain even not his wife then how did this young girl know it.

"Don't worry, Uncle. I saw you having trouble to bend yesterday. Please went to this doctor today. I have already taken an appointment for you. I would have go with you if I didn't have work." Yasmin explained.

The housekeeper become happy and thanked her," Thank you, Young Mistress. "

"Call me Yasmin, uncle. I'm very young. Don't embarrass me. And please take care of your health. I'll tell Mom to let you and aunt take a leave for today. " She said wilth a gentle voice.

"Okay, Yasmin." He blessed her. Yasmin smiled at him and started to help him in work.

This scenario is also seen by a person silently near the pillar, Simon Sebestian. This scene touched his heart. He thought: She's really kind and considerate. He came back to bring something and saw this scene. And he's greatful for it.

He thought for the first time that marrying her was not a bad decision at all. He started the car and headed towards the company. His mood was really good.

On the way to the company, Simon looked towards the passenger seat.
There was a lavender gift box on it. No one knew, and no one could believe it.
In fact, it was bought for Yasmin as a gift. Originally he planned to give her to her for dinner tonight, but didn't want her to have an another appointment.

He couldn't hold back his face in front of his family and if he gave her gifts.
In fact, he hadn't given gifts to any woman other than his mother and sister for a long time. After a long time, he himself has forgotten how long it was.

However, giving a gift does not mean that he has any special feelings for her, but subconsciously, he feels that she is not that annoying. Instead of divorcing and marrying another annoying woman, it is better to make do with a woman who he does not hate.

Since she gave up the opportunity to receive the gift, is there any need to give this gift again? It became a question to think about now, Simon thought for a few seconds, freed a hand, opened the window, and wanted to throw the gift out, but raised his hand in the air, but slowly fell back. Maybe he should again give her a chance.

After all, she didn't know that she was asked to come out for dinner tonight to give her a gift.

Vote ~~~ Comment~~~Follow
Hello! Guys! I'm gonna tell you a sad story of mine.. A few days ago it was Valentine's Day. It's as well as my Mom's Birthday. So Dad came back home early with cake and sweets and wanted to take us out for a dinner. All of us have gotten ready.. I'm very bad at makeup but today it became actually perfect!! We're so happy to hang out!! But my evil sister didn't wanna go because my parents took her phone away cause she stopped studying.. We all persuaded her a lot but she pinched our skins and at the end we didn't go out!! She ruined our whole mood!! Our Valentine's Day celebration is totally ruined only because of her! 😭😭😭😭 Did you guys ever faced something like this? Comment to let us know.