4. I would rather lose myself than lose my heart

I'm gonna keep this short and tell you that I want you, yeah
You push me underneath when I put no one above you
But I can't take these long nights being all alone
Is that what you wanted, to make me lose control?

After listening to Simon's words, Yasmin thought of her mother's teachings to her many years ago. No matter when, a woman would rather lose her mind than lose her heart.

At this moment, she does not need to lose her mind, let alone worry about losing her heart."Are you here to tell me this?"

Simon glanced at her indifferently: "No, follow me."

He took the lead out of the room, and Yasmin quickly dressed and followed out."You go in and out of the room every day, my bedroom is your only way, so I have to remind you that you can't stay in my room for half a second, and don't touch anything here, especially My bed."

Simon pointed to the clean and tidy bed behind him, and overemphasized: "You can't even get close."

"Do you hate women so much?" Yasmin asked incredulously.

"Yes, they're very annoying, very annoying, like a cockroach."

"Why?"

Simon raised his eyebrows and reminded him displeased: "Besides hating women, I don't like women asking why, so don't ask too many questions."

Yasmin fell into deep thought, thinking about a possibility repeatedly in her heart. Before she could verify it, she was denied by the man with sharp eyes."Don't guess if I am gay, Not liking women does not mean that you'll like men."

What a mystery and elusive fellow, Yasmin said: "I understand."

Turning around to go back to the room, he was unexpectedly pulled back, leaning forward, and overwhelming her on the bed.

She was stunned and asked for a while, "What're you doing?"

"Shut up." And he leaned towards her.

Heh, making such an amazing move to make her shut up, Yasmin smiled sarcastically: "You just said that you don't like women, but now you are suddenly like this. Isn't it a bit hypocritical? "

"Look over there." Simon motioned her to look at the door with his eyes, and looked over, and suddenly discovered when the originally closed door had been pushed open by a slit, and there were pairs of peeping eyes outside the door, like a cheating person was caught.

In the same way, her face turned red to the base of her ears... However, this is not amazing. What's more amazing is that Simon lowered his head and kissed her lips without any warning.

Yasmin's body became stiff, her eyes staring like stare. The bell was as big as the copper bell, she was completely dumbfounded, and the calmness she had always been proud of disappeared instantly.

A kiss without any emotional color, as cold as ice, as the door gradually closed, Simon straightened up: "Yasmin, After the performance, you can get up.

Yasmin looked at him like a monster: "Have you acted like this before?"

"Because you are the first woman I picked, so they will think there is something different.

"In fact, there is no difference. "Although he picked the people, Yasmin volunteered and insisted on staying.

She walked towards the painting stupidly. Before lifting the painting, she turned her head and reminded sincerely: "That... You seem to have bumped me on the bed.

"It doesn't matter, I'll just throw it away tomorrow." He said.

Yasmine Taylor is not the kind of person who likes to joke, but because of his extreme remark, she made an exception and pranked, "Throwing the bed or throwing the mouth?"