42. She's A LIAR!!

Just gonna stand there and
watch me burn
Well that's alright, because
I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and
hear me cry
Well that's alright, because
I love the way you lie

In an elegant coffee shop, Linda looked at the video edited by the man in front of him, and almost didn't laugh out of excitement.

She handed over a thick stack of envelopes containing banknotes, and said with a grin, "Thank you, I hope next time there is a chance to co operate."

She watched the video that was enough to push Yasmin to the edge of the cliff repeatedly, and said bitterly: " It depends on how you protect yourself this time."

After making the mistake of the last time, she learned well this time. Instead, she mailed the video directly to the Sebestian Mansion anonymously. .

At noon on Saturday, Leah returned home from school. She was the only one left in the huge living room.

She was bored holding the game console to play games, and the guard outside the door came and announced: "Miss, there is a package from the young master. What if I need him to collect it?"

She looked up lazily: "You can sign for him and bring it in."

"Oh good." The guard ran back, and after a while, he ran back, holding a bag in his hand.

Without even looking at it, she motioned him to put it on the table. Two hours later, the game console ran out of power. She stretched out and sat up, looked at the package beside the table, she couldn't restrain her curiosity, so she took a pair of scissors and opened it.

There was only a CD in the center of the box. There was nothing else. She randomly stuffed the disc into the DVD, and waited for the show to be played on the DVD. What she didn't expect was that the disc turned out to be... ... The apple bit in her mouth was stuck in her throat.

Leah stared at the screen stubbornly. She was dumbfounded. After a long time, she reacted and rushed to the TV and pulled it out. Holding the CD in her hand, she couldn't describe her mood, she was at a loss, helpless, shocked, flustered, and at a loss. Just sitting there stupidly for an unknown period of time.

Her father came back. And asked for water. Mila went to give him water.
Returning to the sofa, she saw her daughter staring at the CD at the table in a daze, so she stretched out her hand and held it over: "What is this?"

"Nothing." Leah was taken aback and hurriedly took it back.

The more she was like this, the more doubtful Mila was, "What is so precious? Show me."

Seeing her father She was about to come over, panicked, and without hesitation, she folded the disc into two without hesitation: "It's broken, don't even think about it."

"You" Mila was so angry that smoke was coming from his head, and she stomped and said, "Half of you monthly allowance is deducted."

***

After everyone came back in the evening, the family sat at the table for dinner. Leah's eyes when looking at her sister-in-law were very complicated.

The whole family was silent. None spoke. At the night, Simon went to bed with her. He again asked her if she wanted to confess something. But she avoided that topic. Simon clinched his fists..

When Yasmin woke up next morning, she couldn't keep her guilt at all. She went to her mother-in-law and confessed everything to her..

Mila turned her head and said, "No matter what. What is your reason, I can forget the past, I just hope that you will live with my son in the future and stop thinking about things you shouldn't."