8. Dare to Dance on his head

Baby why you wanna cry?
You really oughta know that I
Just have to walk away sometimes
We're gonna do what lovers do
We're gonna have a fight or two
But I ain't ever changin' my mind

Yasmin came to her best friend Sabrina's house.

As soon as they met, Sabrina stared at her luggage and asked: "What happened? Did you get kicked out just after getting married?"

"No." She shook her head weakly and dragged her luggage and silently entered the house. Sabrina is her university classmate and her best friend.

After graduating from Normal University, the two of them stayed in middle school together as a teacher, and their relationship was like own loving sisters."What happened?"

Yasmin smiled tiredly: "It's okay, don't ask, let me be alone."

Sabrina sighed and sat next to her: "I know if you don't tell me. What a good life can you have with a man whose divorce is commonplace."

"It's not as serious as you think. Don't worry about it."

"If it's not that serious, why would you be in my house now? I don't dare to imagine that if Liam Handerson came back and find out about your marriage, how much a blow would he have?"

"Why did you get involved with him again? I have nothing to do with him." Yasmin replied.

"Liam Handerson is the youngest male principal of this city , he was fascinated by many teenage students and female teachers in the school, but in his eyes, only you are the only one."

From the first time Yasmin reported to the school, she was surprised, no matter how deeply other people feel for him, he only has a soft spot for her.

"I just want to remind you, if you really can't make it, divorce him. Based on Liam's feelings for you, he won't mind your short-lived marriage."

Yasmin's eyes widened and said angrily, "I'm afraid that you are the one who will be sad."

Being a good friend, how can you not understand the other's emotional tendency? Sabrina loves Liam but Liam loves Yasmin. Such a pity!
__________________________

Simon drove the car three times along the way back before, but did not find the person he was looking for. When he got tired, he saw a business card thrown in the corner.

It was Henry Taylor's. He immediately squeezed it in, dialed the number and when the call was connected, he asked directly: "Did Yasmin go to home?"

When Henry heard the voice of Simon, he was a little incoherent with excitement. "No, why?"

"It's okay, it's a little awkward, then does she have any good friends or where she might go?"

There was a short silence, as if the other party was thinking hard, but the result was not satisfactory: "This...I really don't know. She doesn't communicate with us very much, and we don't ask her very much, so..."

Simon cut off the phone, he snorted mockingly, thinking that this woman must be extremely unpopular at home, otherwise she would not be allowed to act with him. When the window was opened, the cold wind rushed towards him.

He suddenly became a little more sober and suddenly felt a little ridiculous. What is he doing? Why did he come out to find a woman who didn't want to go home with him? It wasn't like he would do it, and it wasn't something he should do. He started the engine with a chuckle, and ended this ridiculous act in his eyes. When he got home, the atmosphere was quite good.

He asked uncertainly: "The woman is back?"

"Yes, the sister-in-law is back." Leah answered first with a smile.