23. Bet on her & Unbeatable Yasmin

Shine bright like a diamond
Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We're like diamonds in the sky
You're a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive

Yasmin didn't sit next to the four scums, but instead sat on the only free sofa, which was in the same direction as Simon. That is to say, as long as she sat down, she could clearly see each other.

"Why don't you call me Miss?" Simon's calm words surprised several friends looking at each other.

Daniel asked in surprise, "Is it because you made a mistake, or we heard it wrong, aren't you the one who hates women the most?"

"Does it vary from person to person? A stalker woman is annoying, and a well-behaved woman is delightful." When he said this, he obviously said to Yasmin.

"Is sister-in-law the former or the latter?" Daniel continued to joke. Justin immediately answered, "Is it necessary to ask? Look at the dignified and virtuous appearance of sister-in-law, she must be extremely obedient."

"That's not necessarily true. Some people pretend to be obedient on the surface, but in fact, I don't know how rebellious in their bones. You guys, don't be blinded by the pretense."

Yasmin gnashing at the opposite man, and directing at her if there is any dissatisfaction, as to ridicule her by criticizing her like this? Only after taking back the complaining gaze, he was surprised to find that because of Simon's words, several scum seemed to be more interested in her, one by one looked at her boldly and teased her.

She felt wronged and hated in her heart, but she didn't show a point on the surface, so she wouldn't be fooled by him. The reason why he embarrassed her so naked was not because he wanted to make her angry and then make her leave wisely. It is better to be wronged than to let him achieve his goal.

For the in-laws who love her like their parents, this is the only chance to repay her. Thinking like this, holding on, then let go of all the distracting thoughts in her heart, she smiled happily: "My name is Yasmin Taylor Sebestian, I am very happy to meet you."

"We are also very happy to meet you. We can shake hands." Daniel hurriedly got up and sat next to her, and the other three men followed and stretched out their four hands in front of her. She shook hands one by one.
She was not overly enthusiastic about anyone, nor indifferent to anyone.
She was decent and admirable.

Simon glanced at Justin before his eyes, and suddenly made a surprising proposal: "Let's play dice, and gamble, gambler."

"Gambler?" All of them, including Yasmin, were shocked by his proposal. Now, this person can still bet on the table as a bet?

He made no secret of his purpose.
Anything he said and any decision he made were only for this one purpose, which is to get rid of her.

"If you're okay, then I'm okay." Yasmin used all her strength and accepted his provocation.

If it is about forbearance, she is afraid that there will be no more tolerant person in this world. This forbearance is attributed to her biological father and non-biological mother. Little intolerance leads to chaos, which is the truth she has always advocated.

Seeing that she had no plans to back down, Simon was about to say something, when the caller returned, he had to give up, but he gestured with his eyes to see how long she could bear.

The waiter brought dice and foreign wine. Eliot pulled out a wad of hundred yuan bills from his wallet as a tip.

The waiter immediately asked with a smile, "Should I help some masters and call the ladies?"
He waved: "No, we The support team will be here soon."