16. I'm as same as you

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away...
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

Before dawn, Simon walked out of his dream. He slept so well that night, so good that he had forgotten what happened before falling asleep.
He drank a lot of wine during social gatherings last night, and his head was still a little sore.

He sat up with support and wanted to get out of bed to find some water to drink. When he moved around, he felt as if something was pressing around him.

He shook his head and tried to make himself awake. He fixed his eyes and saw that the ignorant woman was sleeping on his hand...

"Hey, wake up, wake up." He pushed her awake without gentleness, and glaredly asked: "Why did you sleep here? Don't tell that you were sleepwalking!"

Yasmin looked at him in panic, thinking of what happened last night and replied: "I slept here accidentally."

Heh, I have never seen such a bad reason. Simon snorted mockingly: " You accidentally slept in my bed today, and then I accidentally fell asleep tomorrow. Go to the bed with the man?"

If it weren't for the bruise that he pinched out on her wrist, Yasmin would think it was just a dream last night, and the man in front of him seemed to be suffering from PTSD symptoms. Poisonous tongue man, the kind that doesn't stop poisoning people to death."Are you all right?" she asked probingly.

"What's the matter with me?" Simon raised his eyebrows, forgetting his illness at all.

"You really don't remember?" Yasmin reminded euphemistically: "Last night, you couldn't control yourself..."

"Did I do something to you last night?"

Knowing that he had misunderstood, she shook her head and denied: "It's not what you think, it's..."

"It's not what I think, it's okay. The others are not important." Simon lifted the quilt and got out of the bed, walked to the closet and ordered: "Get out, I want to change clothes."

"I know it all." After some weighing, Yasmin decided to confess to him."What do you know?" Simon asked.

"Your past." For a full minute, Simon stayed there still, like a body with a lost soul, unable to speak even a complete sentence."Very well, then you can file a divorce lawsuit in the court, get a considerable compensation, and leave me openly."

"I will not leave, even if you are the devil, neither will let you leave me."
Yasmin's words came from the heart, and did not concern any selfishness.

At this time, even if there is no love, he should not be able to accept a woman leaving him. Because of that, it will remind him of the departure of another woman. The mother-in-law said that of the seven wives, she was the first to make him sick.

"Since you already know it, you are not afraid that one day I can't control myself to kill you?" Simon suddenly turned around and pulled her right wrist: "A bruise like this, if you insist on staying. , It's not just such a small piece."

"It's okay, I don't mind. Besides, you don't necessarily hurt me. You kept pushing me away from you last night.
This shows that subconsciously, you don't want to hurt anyone. ."

There is a kind of people who still want to hide themselves no matter how they are seen through their minds. Simon Sebestian is such a person.

He yelled at Yasmin angrily: "Don't overwhelm your sympathy with me, I don't need it!"