18. Unwanted Guest

Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever
leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always

This chapter is dedicated to all of my voters and readers who made this book 2k reads!

After getting married, this is the second time Yasmin has returned to her natal family, except for the time she went back. Entering the living room, Dorothy was teasing the snow-white Persian cat in her arms.

Seeing her entering the door, she was taken aback for a moment, and then said sourly, "Oh, where is the sun hitting today? Why is this young mistress, who married a rich man is back? "

"Linda said you asked me to come back." Yasmin replied lightly, she was accustomed to Dorothy's strange yin and yang tune."Oh, no, we didn't ask you to come back.You are not what you used to be."

Yasmin know Linda lied. Whether it's her biological father or stepmother, no one in this family has ever really wanted her to come back."Where's Linda?"

She wanted to see what's the purpose of Linda, who had always been torturing her by cheating her back.

"Upstairs." Dorothy said reluctantly, and Yasmin turned around. When she arrived at Linda's room, she knocked on the door, and the same arrogant voice as Dorothy came from the room: "Come in."

Yasmine the door and asked straightforwardly: "Why did you call me back?"

"Oh sister, I was just killing time."

"There's no need for you to pretend to be someone here.Try to be less disgusting."

"You..." Linda was so irritated by her that her face was blue and white, but because she wanted to ask her, she didn't have a good attack: "Sister, please don't reject me so much. Although we are not born to the same mother, but our father is same. How can two people with the same blood flow on them so alienated?"

"What the hell is it? Say the reason or I'm leaving."

"Ah-don't go, I'm saying, I'm saying."
Linda hurriedly stopped her, begging: "I was so bored at home recently and wanted to visit to my sister's house. Can I stay at your home for two days?"

Yasmin's eyes widened in surprise: "It's not boring to go to my house?"

"Yeah, it won't be boring if you change the environment. I heard that Sebestian Mansion is one of the best luxury residences in this City, I... I really want to see it with my own eyes."

As expected of the mother and daughter, when they need others, they try their best to please. When they don't need it, just kick it away. They can kick as far as they can. It's best not to show up for a lifetime in their sight.

"Can I go? If you don't say anything, I will treat it as your promise?

"I don't agree." Yasmin simply rejected her request, turned and walked out.

"If you don't agree, don't blame me for messing around." Linda chased it out and took out the last killer."I have decided to go to the Sebestian Mansion. If you don't take me there, I will run by myself. When the time comes, I should say what I should not say, but it's up to my mood.

Yasmin's fingers trembled slightly. She knew that Linda could do it. She pondered for a moment and nodded: "Okay, if you want to go so much, then go."

When Yasmin came downstairs, she happened to collide with her father. When Henry saw her daughter, he smiled flatteringly: "Yasmin is back?"
How have you been at her husband's house recently? What about my presentation with Sebestians ? Is it going well?"