22. Intense Quarrel

Would you let me lead you
even when you're blind?
In the darkness, in the
middle of the night
In the silence, when there's
no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?

Throughout the day, Yasmin was in a particularly good mood, perhaps because the relationship with Simon became harmonious.

It was just that this good sign did not last long. In the evening, as soon as she returned home, she felt an unprecedented dignified atmosphere.

The mother-in-law and sister-in-law were standing in front of the father-in-law's study. The expressions on their faces were very worried, as if something unpleasant was happening in the study.

"Mom, what's the matter?" She walked over and asked suspiciously.

When Mila saw her daughter-in-law, it was like grabbing a life-saving straw: "Yasmin, you have to think of a way, Simon and his dad are quarreling!"

As soon as the mother-in-law fell silent, she heard something fall to the ground. With a loud bang, the three of them were dumbfounded. Yasmin was the most shocked. Although Simon was usually cold and indifferent, and did not appear to be very close to his parents, he had never quarreled like this before.

At this moment, the intensity of the quarrel could not be concealed even through a heavy door."Mom, let's go in." She reached out and pushed the door, but she couldn't open it.

Leah said in a trembling voice, "It's u-useless, the door w-was locked by
t-them from in-inside."

"What can we do?" The war continued. Upgrade, the sound of throwing things mixed with fierce quarrels made Yasmin, who had always been the most calm, panicked, not knowing what to do.

When she was at a loss, she suddenly heard Tina Xander's name, her body suddenly stiffened, and asked her mother-in-law, "Mom, is it related to that woman?"

The mother-in-law was silent, turned around in a sad expression, and sat down and wiped her tears. This silence confirmed her guess.

She turned her head and asked her sister-in-law: "Leah, it's because of Tina, right?"

Leah shook her head sadly: "I don't know. When I went home, Dad and brother were already there.There was a quarrel..."

Yasmin put her ear close to the door panel, and wanted to listen more carefully. Unfortunately, apart from the anger in her tone, the content of the quarrel could not be heard coherently.

However, her sister-in-law's words to herself were heard by her, "In this world, I am afraid that except for Tina, there is no other woman who can let my brother get out of control like this..."

From this moment on, she began to wonder what kind of woman it was that would make a man like Simon Sebastian love her so much that he would turn his back against his own family.

She continued to put her face on the door panel, but the door opened without warning at this moment.

Then, an iceberg face came into view, and walked past her furiously without looking at her. Yasmin moved her gaze to the study room, and the ground was a wolf.

The father-in-law walked out without expression and said hoarsely: "Go and follow him, don't leave one step."

She nodded, turned and ran out of the living room. Go, passing by the sofa, being pulled by the mother-in-law, choked up and told: "No matter what he does to you, don't leave him alone."