17. First Date & Friendship

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

The wind of midsummer night blows on people's faces, like silk sliding across, that is soft and warm.

Yasmin did not expect that Simon would take her to the crowded open-air gear. When she got out of the car, she blinked blankly: "Why we've come here?"

"Nonsense, of course for eating." Simon took the lead. She followed closely, picked a clean seat, and sat down casually.

"What do you want to eat?" The boss, wearing an apron and fume, walked over with a smile and offered a shabby menu.

"You order." Simon pushed the menu in front of her. It is not easy to retain the gentleman's demeanor in such a place.

Yasmin did not refuse, and simply ordered two meat and two vegetarian dishes, and closed the menu: "Thank you, that's all."

"Okay, wait a moment." When the boss left, she suddenly chuckled and laughed, and Simon groaned eyebrow: "What are you laughing at?"

"I didn't expect you to come to eat in this kind of place."

"Is it weird? Not everything in this world can make you think of."

She shrugged: "It just feels incredible."

"I'm afraid it's scolding me for being stingy in my heart. Wouldn't you feel unbalanced when being brought to such a cheap place to eat by such a rich husband?"

"No." Yasmin shook her head and said with a smile: "Compared to those five-star hotels or famous restaurants, the outdoor food stalls have become the place where you and I dated for the first time.It is definitely unforgettable."

"Correct, this is not a date.I can't do that with you.The relationship between us is not that."

"Then what is this? Why are we sitting here now?"

"I said it's eating, don't tell me, you can't eat together if you don't have a close relationship, then I will ask you what is your relationship with Liam Handerson."

"Me and Liam Handerson are friends, so you are going to treat me as a friend?" Yasmin asked slyly, this man is so repulsive to women, it is extremely difficult to become his friend.

"I vowed to never be friends with women for the rest of my life, and I will make an exception to you today."
Simon stretched out his hand: "Congratulations. From this moment on, I will become my unique friend of the opposite sex."

"It's really exciting. My unique friend, I think I should buy a Mark Six lottery later, it is very likely that I will win the jackpot." Yasmin smiled heartlessly.

In fact, she knew in her heart that Simon would never be friends with her, but she was grateful that she did not choose to leave when he was embarrassed. This was a kind of reservation of his self-esteem.

"In order to celebrate that we have become friends, we must have a great drink tonight." She shouted to the busy boss: "Bring us ten bottles of beer."

"Isn't it too much?" Simon asked staringly.

"See how good this woman can drink. It's not that much. If a big man can't drink ten bottles of beer, he is simply not a man."

Heh, he raised his lips irritably, "Is it the first time to come to this place?"