32. Birthday Celebrations & Old Scars

I'm another year older
I won't cry about you anymore
Told my friends to come over
To dye my hair, mmm
It's not even the weekend
And I'm wearin' that dress
I can't afford
Givin' life a new meanin'
Without you there

Yasmin brought back her ID card from Andrew. Andrew ordered her to divorce Simon soon. She said she would figure out it. She said so, but she secretly figured out how to destroy the evidence that Andrew used to threatened her uncle.

It would not be easy to simply dissolve the marriage with Simon but she didn't want to dissolve it either in the past or in the present.

The past was to take advantage of it, but now it was because... She had fallen in love with him. The moment he cured her, her heart had also been cured by him.

Andrew was dissatisfied with her.

"You've to divorce him. It's best."
Andrew's eyes reflected a meaningful look, like a relief and a warning.

"I'll go to the washroom." Yasmin felt a little uncomfortable. She was just a weak woman. No matter how strong on the surface, she would be vulnerable. What's more, she was now facing an opponent like Andrew.

When she came back Andrew told her that he answered her call from Simon. It was a very disapproving attitude."How can you answer other people's calls casually? This is an invasion of my privacy, know?" Yasmin was really angry.

"If you are not here, what's wrong with me answering the call for you? Maybe the reason for your anger is not that I answered your call, but who made the call?"

"If people are away, you shouldn't answer their phone casually. What did you say? How do you explain this to me? Mr. Andrew, you disappoint me too much!"

Andrew banged the ceramic cup in his hand heavily. When he got to the table, he gnashed his teeth and said: "Is it my guess or the fact that you know it well, don't think that I don't know anything. You walked back and forth in the elevator in the modern shopping mall in Ely city two days ago. Dozens of times, do you dare to say that you didn't have an affair with him?" Yasmin was shocked and felt that the person in front of him was terrible for the first time because he knew her like her shadow.

The two argued for a long time, and finally, Yasmin angrily walked away. And all this was seen by Simon in the opposite teahouse.

Although they couldn't hear what they said, it was not difficult to tell from the facial expressions that they were arguing. Elephant Street is an ancient street.

The whole street is full of tea houses. There are no less than a dozen houses in the count.

Today, it happened that Simon met Yasmin here, but Yasmin was full of thoughts.

Simon returned home in the evening, pretending to ask Yasmin casually: "Where did you go today?"

"I went to see a distant relative. Have you called me?" Simon was a little surprised, but Yasmin was a little surprised. He told frankly: "Well, yes, he said that the number was wrong."

"At that time, I went to the washroom. He borrowed money from me and I refused to lend it to him, so he was a little angry and said that you made a wrong number."

"Oh, that's the case." Simon breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled gently at her: "Before asking, I was really worried that you would lie to me. You know, I hate that others lie to me."

"Why?"

He patted her shoulder and said earnestly: "I don't see you as an outsider anymore, so remember, don't lie to me in anything, otherwise I will be disappointed."