41. The Black Diary

None else will I look up to
If you command,
I will surrender this moment
With all my heart and soul
Surrender my passions
and possessions
I will surrender at your feet
I will surrender without hesitation
I will surrender to you
My passions and possessions

This chapter is dedicated to: priieuphoria Thank you very much for being with this story from the start. ♥️

When Yasmin woke up every morning, she told herself that she must confess today. But every night before going to bed, she told herself that I'd better confess tomorrow.

As the days passed, the best interpretation of her escape mentality was that she didn't have the courage to confess.

There is another interpretation, that is, she does not have enough confidence in Simon's love. Simon was working in the study.

Yasmin came back. She stood by the door and smiled, "Hey, I'm back."

Simon beckoned, and she walked over gently, very cooperative. There was a sweet kiss on his cheek."What did you eat at night?"

"It's not shrimps anyway."

He smiled: "Are you afraid of eating shrimps?"

"It's more than scared, last time was enough."

"Then I will take you to eat Chinese cuisine next time."

The two smiled at each other, and Yasmin stretched her waist: "Are you going to work for a long time? Then I'll take a shower first."

She nodded, turned and walked out the door, and when she was about to step out of the threshold, Simon suddenly called her: "Yasmin."

"Huh?" She turned her head and blinked a pair of clear giants. eye.

Seeing her look like that, Simon swallowed his mouth and swallowed: "Forget it, it's okay, you go."

Yasmin smiled badly, and closed the door for him. Simon let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, she didn't ask what shouldn't be asked, or she must feel that he doesn't love her enough, because in love, isn't it just trusting each other?

Yasmin took a shower, went to her secret room, took out a small key, and opened the drawer of the desk.

In the middle of the drawer, there was a dark green diary. When she was very young, she wrote a diary. Because there are too many sad things to tell others about her habit, writing a diary has become her only way to vent her distress.

Halfway through the writing, the door of the secret room was suddenly pushed open, and Simon walked in: "By the way, your dad signed the contract today without a seal. Tomorrow you will inform him to bring the seal to the company to get it."

Yasmin did not expect that he would come. Such a sudden appearance, the diary was closed in a panic and stuffed into the drawer. Incoherent promise: "Okay... 

"Have you not taken a bath yet?"

"I'm going now.." She stood up flustered, and took Simon to walk outside.

Simon glanced back and was closed by her. He glanced at her panicked expression again, and his mood sank inexplicably.

Yasmin entered the bathroom, but Simon did not leave the room. His gaze swept towards the door of the secret room.After a long time without holding back, he quietly returned in.

Standing in front of the desk, his hands were tight and loose, loose and tight. Although he knew that such behavior was not good, he couldn't hold it back after all.