Everyone other than jungkook and jin was at home, jungkook was sulking for another hour i would like to think. Hoseok had clearly made his delivery, but looked as though he was in a bad mood.

Best to stay away from him then.

"Drink break" he grumbled going to a corner.

He sipped from his water botel with a sour expression. I decided to go to the toilet, im not used to drinking alot of water, and hoseok alway forces us to drink more.

After a piss break, i returned to the practice room, where everyone, expect a frightened looking namjoon in the corner, was angry.

I looked about hoping i wasn't keeping anyone waiting. Hoseoks bad mood had spread to Jimin and jungkook, who had just arrived, aggravating taehyung.

I spotted namjoon in the corner looking worried.

The maknae line was bickering and telling tales on each other.

"You're out of sync!" Jimin yelled at taehyung shocking him. "To you yes, because I'm doing it right" taehyung growled back.

I swallowed my drink sitting in the corner, reading all the nutritious facts about water seemed suddenly interesting. Hmm.. Alot of salt.

"At least my arms aren't flaying around, i may be doing it wrong, but doesn't mean it doesn't look good!"

"Shut up"

"No you"

"You're a-"

Their bickering was becoming louder and more into a heated argument, not giving valid criticism just insulting.

Taehyung shouting was scary, he had quite a deep voice so it reverberated around the room if he shouted.

I sighed crawling over to the door and opening it and then crawling out trying not to be seen, i slowly closed the door trying to be discrete.

I moved but my face collided with a pair of legs.

"Ow" i rubbed my nose, looking up to find out who i had bumped into.

"oh hello" i stood up, trying to seem natural.

"Are they still at it?"

I nodded.

"It's abit to loud" i sighed marvelling in the quiet, closing my eyes.

I heard yoongi chuckle. I heard the voices muffled through the door.

"Let's get a drink" yoongi said making eye contact with my very much full water bottle.

Ill need the toilet again at this rate.

I followed him anyway, feeling a few coins in my pocket to buy a cat chocolate bar.

While yoongi occupied the drinks machine, looking at all the options.

"You don't drink coffee do you?" He looked over to me cocking his head to one side.

"No" i said quietly counting my coins. I slipped them into the machine pressing the buttons.

I stuck my hand in to grab it as it fell from it's shelf. Hope it doesn't get stuck...

"Do you want one?" I jerked my head to the machine.
He looked at the chocolate and nodded. I pressed the button again.

I handed it to yoongi who was sitting at the lunch table quietly.
He looked at my hand.

"Since when did you start wearing a rings" his eyes followed my hands. Supprised, i looked down.