³.¹⁰flashback

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ DURING THE HOLIDAYS, ATHENA TOLD HER DAD AND THE AVENGERS about her nightmares and what was in it. Sirius or any of the Avengers didn't have a clue on what her nightmare was about, but Thor. The description of the man in green robes sounded all too familiar, as well as the six glowing gems. He explained that the six gems were the six infinity stones, each controlling an essential aspect of existence.

Then he explained that the man in green robes with the horns was his brother, Loki. He didn't know why the young Black had been receiving nightmares about this, when it had completely nothing to do with her. It left them wondering.

───── ❦ ─────

They were now back at Hogwarts. Classes have started, and the halls were filled with students. Currently, Athena and Hermione were late for History of Magic. They were running through the halls - well Hermione was running, Athena was being dragged by her. "Hermione it won't matter if were late, the ghost doesn't notice a thing." Athena explained.

"Still! I doubt anyone of the boys will write notes so we have to hurry!" Hermione ran, her grip on Athena's wrist tight. "Our first class back and we're late!"

Groggily, Athena replied with a hand rubbing her eyes. "You're smart M, you don't even need to go to class."

Before the frenzied girl could reply, they reached Professor Binns' classroom. Hermione was about to knock on the door and apologise but Athena caught her wrist and put a hand on her mouth. The Black opened the door casually as she let go of Hermione's wrist and pulled her hand back. She entered the room and headed to the empty spots next to Harry and Ron.

"What happened to you two?" Harry whispered.

"Hermione couldn't find her book." She replied casually, the ghost professor still not noticing the two late students.

"I don't even know why you bothered to go here. you could sleep in this class and he won't notice." Ron spoke in a low voice, crossing his arms and putting his head on it.

Athena nodded, "I know, but the crazy lady dragged me here so-"

"Shut up all three of you!"

───── ❦ ─────

"Okay Athena, welcome to SHIELD." Natasha smiled, her hand holding onto the smaller girls hand. In front of the seven year-old was SHIELD bases. The young girl had wanted to visit the place for a while now. Natasha and Clint had told the girl many stories of their training or time here. They didn't mention anything they weren't supposed to, only ones that are appropriate for the young girl.

Athena's jaw dropped. From the many workers or agents walking around to the enormous base, she was in awe. She could swear she's never seen so many people work in sync. "Alright, we don't want you getting lost so just follow me and hold my hand, okay?" The assassin told her. Athena nodded with one of her infamous grins.

They entered the building. People were confused as to why there was a child in there but shrugged it off as she was with Agent Romanoff. Nat gave her a tour of the place. Showing the training rooms, some offices or work areas. But she didn't show the girl rooma that were off limits.