³.⁸holidays

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ NOVEMBER HAD GONE BY IN A FLASH. The first Quidditch game was a success as the Gryffindors had won - but Harry had to admit that Cedric Diggory would've caught the Snitch if it wasn't for wind that blew, making his flying unbalanced. He didn't fall off his broom, but the wind was able to move his brooms direction, which made Harry catch the Golden Snitch.

Classes were usual. Athena, Ron and Harry still couldn't figure out why Hermione had appeared out of nowhere in classes when she didn't enter with them. Remus' classes were always fun, seeing as they had more practical classes than theory. But when Remus would have to be out because he was unwell due to the full moon, Snape would fill in and Athena dreaded it.

The nightmares had also stopped as Athena had taken Harry's advice and gone to Pomfrey for a Dreamless Sleep Potion. To say that she was glad would've been an understatement. She was finally able to sleep peacefully, her energy at its fullest in the morning.

As November finished, December started. Athena had gotten more excited due to the fact that the Weasleys and Grangers were coming over for the Christmas dinner they host every year. The air had gotten more cooler, and eventually snow had started to fall over the grounds of Hogwarts. Students would be seen playing around in the snow, having snowball fights or making snowmen. Christmas Holidays had arrived, and many students were exiting the school to celebrate the holidays with their families.

𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

Comfortable against Hermione, the young Black hugged the soft blanket that covered the two girls. Across from them were Ron and Harry, struggling to share the other blanket. The snow falling outside was heavy, hence why the four were all sharing blankets.

"Ron, stop hogging the blanket!" The messy-haired boy yelped, pulling on the cover that was shared between the two.

"I'm not hogging it! You're taking up the whole blanket, you pig!" Ron shot back, tugging back.

"No I'm not-"

Athena sniggered, watching the two boys in front of her argue over the blanket, completely oblivious to the fact the blanket can be unfolded to make it larger. But they didn't need to know that. She sat back comfortably with a smirk on her face as she placed some bread pieces in her mouth.

Hermione, who was growing tired of the two arguing, looked away from the book and to the two boys. "You two do know that it's folded? Meaning that if you unfold it, it'd become larger?"

"Hermionee..." Athena whined, watching as dumbfounded expressions were placed on the boys' faces, unfolding the blanket. "Why'd you have to tell them that? It was entertaining watching the two suffer."

"Well I'm sorry, but I think I would've liked it if I was able to focus on my book." The brown haired girl replied, clearly not sorry.

Athena rolled her eyes and continued to eat the last piece of bread in her hand. Ridding of the crumbs in her hand, Athena made herself comfortable on Hermione's lap and closed her eyes. "Since the entertainment has finished and we still have a long way to go, I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when we're there."