Shehnaz laughed and awed at the scene and went inside the kitchen to put the food on the table while Samad looked at him and said So when are you gonna say ?
Sidharth- Say What?
Samad- I am not stupid you know!
Sidharth scratched the back of his neck embarrassed.
Samad- Main toh bhai nikla but ek din koi aur-
Sidharth banged the table and said NO!
Samad- So you have to make a move!!!!
He nodded determined while Shehnaz got the food and looked at sid and said Should I make some salad for you?

Sidharth pouted and said One day won't hurt!
Both of the brother and sister laughed at his face and they all started to eat the food.
Another thing Sidharth loved about Shehnaz was her food, her food was the actual meaning of home cooked love.
After food they all got into such comfortable conversations as if they have been friends since years.

Samad- And and, So I asked Shehnaz to throw a ball because I wanted to do batting and this girl came and threw the ball on back side rather than to me because she  was like 'you said throw the ball but you didn't tell me where'.
Sidharth threw his head back while laughing whereas Shehnaz faked glared at her brother in anger.
Samad- That's not all, her love for cricket is so well known! I remember this World Cup when we were young and she was so angry that I and Papa were watching the match and not giving her attention that... that.. ahahah.. so when unfortunately India lost so she ran happily took all the crackers we had for the win and started bursting them outside our house in the gaali! Everyone got angry and started to scold us while she went inside like nothing happened and slept peacefully!

Shehnaz whined while Sidharth laughed.
Samad- But now I feel she would love cricket soon!
Shehnaz threw him a look that 'I will kill you'
Sidharth- Why?
Samad- Um because she's gonna be with you guys right?
Sidharth- Yeah we hope so that she doesn't burst crackers when we loose on the field itself
Shehnaz pouted while both of them laughed.
Samad- I have an important thing to take care of, so I will see you soon naaz okay?
And Sidharth it was a pleasure to meet you!

Sidharth shook his hands with him and said Pleasure is all mine Bhai.
Only both of the men knew the reference of the word bhai while Shehnaz hugged the life out of him.
Samad- I will meet you guys soon and yes Bhai Tu ab bol hi de usse! Aur jaldi se shadi karle!

Shehnaz snapped her head at her brother and then at Sidharth who was blushing hard.
Suddenly she felt her chest tightened and her breathing shorten.
He loves someone? Her heart painfully thought.
That second a thought came running inside her mind like a thunderstorm and that was I freaking love Sidharth. I fuggginnnnnnn have fallen for him like other girls.

Samad looked at his sister and smiled knowingly as he knew he hit the right spot.
Samad left and Sidharth looked at Shehnaz and saw her thinking about something.
Sidharth- What are you thinking?
Shehnaz- Me.. aargh.. me? Aah about the web series.
Sidharth narrowed his eyes at her and said You know that right that you're a terrible liar?
Shehnaz- Acha leave that tell me about that girl bhai was talking about? Wow I am with you for months and you didn't tell me yet?

Sidharth- Do you think should I just tell her ?
Shehnaz gulped the painful feeling and said Yes Ofcourse I mean, Ofcourse if you.. you.. love her.
Tears were prickling in her eyes to even say this.
Sometimes you don't realise how much you love someone until you watch them love someone else.

Sidharth saw her tears and said, Are you okay Shehnaz?
Shehnaz- I have to put some eye drops because of the fish eating food dog water.
Sidharth grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him making her clash with his hard chest.
He held her chin with his index finger and said what's wrong?
Shehnaz shouted, EVERYTHING IS WRONG! Everything! I always thought I would never fall for your charms like other girls but still I fucking fell in love with you knowing that you would never ever reciprocate or even look at my direction like that! I feel so shit when all you did was be loyal in this friendship and all I did was fall in love with you! I don't even know how I fell for you but all I know is it's very hard to get out of the pit and I really need to move-

Her words were quietened by his harsh lips crashing on hers in a second as he grabbed her face roughly pouring all the love he had for her in this one kiss. Shehnaz was too shocked to response but after a minute she started to kiss him back equally. The kiss was an explosion of tingles, crackers and prickles which were making them crave for more and more.
A feeling they could never get over with.

Just then the reality struck on Shehnaz and she pushed him with all her might and said, This.. is wrong.. You love someone!
Sidharth grabbed her face back as he didn't focus on her words but her red swollen lips and crashed his lips back on her.
He removed his for a moment and said, I am in love with you YOU FOOL!

The whole moment felt surreal for Shehnaz as her lips were connected with his, her mind wandered on the thought how lucky she was.
Girls would die for one look from him and here he was holding her waist and kissing the life out of her.
She loves me, SHE ACCEPTED SHE LOVES ME! He thought, and all he could think was how lucky was he to get a girl like her who loves her for being him as a normal Sidharth and a girl who's so imperfect perfect was HIS NOW.
He loves me, HE SAID HE LOVES ME! She thought happily, and then that moment she held his face tightly and kissed him back.

All they could hear was silence, but was this silence before storm or silence before the happy ending?

Janta maaafi! I am out and Internet nahi milta to upload but I am trying hard to bring out the chapters everyday.
Also we are so close to the end of the FIRST STORY OF THIS BOOK.
Eeeeeeeh THEY ARE ONE THEY ARE ONE THEY ARE ONE!!!!!!

Comment and vote ❤️❤️