I didn't hear about this, "how?" I question.

"So first the bitch spilled juice on my shoes. I was gonna let it slide. But then when we was leaving, she ran out after us and started screaming about how you traumatized her for sixteen years and mad other shit. I was the one getting mad at first, and Cam was the one tryna pull me away. But then she was saying that Cameron and me are—her words mind you—me and Cameron are fucking on the low behind your back. Then she was like it don't matter because Anthony fucking niggas in prison. That's when Cameron got upset."

I don't know what kind of obsession she got with my family but she out her fucking mind, saying shit that no one is even thinking about. Me, doing shit with the next nigga—a man who isn't Cameron? Don't fucking disrespect me, bitch don't know shit about me or what I got going on. Fifteen years I was in there and I ain't never spoke to not one of them dirty ass niggas, Cameron knows that. But all of a sudden, just because she says so, I'm just suddenly attracted to niggas and doing shit with them left and right. Bitch a grown ass adult still spreading rumors.

And she don't know what Cameron and Tyler got going on either. I know what type of relationship they got. Man, I'm not worried about that shit or none of what she said. I know what we got going on, simple as that. "This was before or after Taleah?" I ask him.

"Right before," He sits up and looks out the window again. She must have been planned to set Taleah up through her sister before or after that happened. What my daughter got to do with problems she got with me or Cameron, I don't know. But I'll handle that.

We continue to sit and wait, and about twenty minutes pass of us just sitting in silence, with me staring out the window, keeping my eyes on her.

"Move bitch, damn. It's like 3am fuck is you doing," Tyler kisses his teeth. Time is passing, she not moving, and I'm sitting here starting to get irritated by sitting in this car. I stare straight ahead.

"After this, go back to Cameron's building. Ion want nobody driving me around," I say. Tyler got a lot of trust in this man up here, but I don't. I don't know him.

"Aight."

After another couple minutes of silence, Malaysia finally starts walking away from the group of people, alone. She probably getting ready to go home now. She not making it home to her kid, same kid she tried to say was mine, and it's nobody but her own fault.

"Go, go," Tyler tells the driver. He starts the car up and follows behind her once she reaches down the block. When she turns down a dark street, he goes in the same direction and starts following her closer. I wait until we're a good distance away, "Go head," I tell Tyler. I would've did it myself but she's on his side, and I know that he can move much faster than I can. He gets out and I look through the window just in case something happens.

Tyler grabs onto her arm making her turn around and stare at him, "The fuck?!"

He easily pulls her back to the car and pushes her in after I open the door for him. He gets in, shuts the door,  then immediately his driver speeds away. Malaysia is sitting next to me but I don't look at her once. If I do, all that's gonna do is make me start thinking and probably end up hurting her right off the back and fucking everything up.

"Is you serious right now? What the fuck are you doing? Nah," out the corner of my eye I see her taking her phone out, and instinctively I snatch it out her hand. I was going to break it and throw it out the window, but I'll do that when I'm done with her. I don't know what she got on there.