40. Deal & Unexpected Encounters

If you leave,
you are a cruel bird
My eyes are floating
In the passing of this life
Once upon a time you're
My golden carcass

This chapter is dedicated to: Mchisty
Thank you for your support and love. ♥️

Simon drove the car to the door of the house, and when he got out of the car, he went straight into the living room and went upstairs.

Yasmin was lying on the bed to rest.
He walked quietly and reached out a hand to caress her forehead.

Yasmin suddenly opened her eyes, and struggling to sit up: " You're back?"

"Well, are you feeling better?"

"I said already it's all right, did everyone came back?"

"No, they'll be back soon." Simon glanced sharply at the band-aid on her collarbone, and asked in surprise, "What happened to you?"

"Oh, it's okay, I was hit by a car when I was coming back."

"YOU WERE HIT BY A CAR?" Simon was surprised.

In a cold sweat, he stripped her clothes nervously: "Where else you're hurt? Let me see."

"No, just this place, it's not serious at all."

Yasmin looked at his nervous appearance, moved and guilty, and felt herself it's really getting worse, how can you deceive a lover who cares so much about yourself.

"No, you still have to go to the hospital for a full-body examination."

Simon couldn't help but pulled her up and insisted on taking her to the hospital.

Yasmin struggled: "No, no, no, I'm fine, don't believe me." She turned hard in front of him a few times: "Really It's okay, it's okay."

He sighed and ordered: "From tomorrow on, you will drive by yourself and no more taxis outside."

"Why?"
"Because if you are injured, I will be sad."

It became red, and he took the initiative to stretch out his hands and circle her neck.

"Thank you, thank you very much. Now, to me, nothing is more important than Simon Sebestian..."

After the in-laws went home, they went upstairs one after another. When Mila visited her daughter-in-law, she was relieved to see that she was in a good condition. She gave her a pill and told her that it'll make her husband love her more. Yasmin took it, Mila smiled and left.

She went out without worry.

Simon was taking a bath in the bathroom. Yasmin thought carefully and decided to confess everything to him. Instead of being so scared all day long, it is better to gamble once and bet. Maybe there is a three-point chance of winning.

If you don't bet, you will only lose. She can't guarantee that she will be as lucky as she is today. It is impossible for her to threaten others with her life every time.

Although she did not believe that a person's heart could be decided by a pill, she hoped that when the end of the road was at the end of the day, she also hoped that the pill could really have it.

Suddenly she was feeling extremely hot... Simon came out and watched her weird behavior. He asked her if she was okay.

Yasmin avoided him by saying that she'll take a shower. She went inside the bathroom and poured cold water on her. But the hotness from her body is not going at all.