35. She'll leave!!

Innocent and delicate
I'm tired of pretending I'm done
What are you up to? Where are you? I miss you It's all useless
You got me like (oh, oh, oh)
This is not a touching love story (oh,oh, oh)
No romance, no sincerity (oh, oh, oh)
I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry
From today on
I'm a shining solo

     "What do you want now ?" Yasmin asked with a sullen face.

     Molly pointed outside: "Let's go out and talk."

       The two arrived at the school's playground one after another. When there was no one in the surroundings, Molly said, "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I apologize to you."

     Yasmin suddenly widened her eyes, thinking that she had misheard...

      "If you didn't hear me clearly, I can say it again. I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, and I apologize to you."

      It was only one night when she had undergone a 180 degree change, and Yasmin felt incredible."Okay, are you finished? I'll leave."

    "Wait a minute." Molly called to her: "You won't forgive me?"

      "As long as you don't trouble me, it doesn't matter if I forgive you or not forgive."

      "NO, you have to give me a clear answer."

    Yasmin sneered: "If I don't forgive?"

    "Then I will come to school every day to find you until you forgive me."

      Really a lunatic, changing day by day, Yasmin waved impatiently: "Okay, I forgive you, please don't show up in front of me in the future."

        "I haven't finished speaking yet." Molly stepped forward to stop her who was about to leave, and handed her phone: "Call Simon and tell him that you have forgiven me."

     Yasmin froze: "What does this have to do with him?"

     "You don't need to pretend. It's not that you went back and blew the pillow wind. He would be very angry and threatened that he would ruin my dad's company if I don't apologize to you?"

        At this time, Yasmin finally understood that why Molly's attitude changed. The reason was that Simon had asked for justice for her. She took her iphone and dialed Simon's number.

         The call was quickly connected:                      
        "Hello?"
        "I forgave her."

      Yasmin said three words concisely, and after a short silence, Simon said: "If something like this happens in the future, let me know as soon as possible. Don't be like a fool, just crying secretly."

    Because of Molly's presence, she was inconvenient to say anything, so she gently agreed: "OK, I'm hanging up."

     "Is it all right now?" After hanging up the phone, Yasmin asked Molly.

     "Don't think that you won. If it were not for my family business, I would never bow to a woman like you."

      Yasmin replied unwillingly: "If it wasn't because I've to see you, I would have never accepted your hypocritical apology."

      "Do you like Simon Sebastian?" Molly was not anxious, and suddenly asked the secret in Yasmin's heart.

     "I don't think it is necessary for me to report my private life to you."

      "I am not interested in your private life. I just want to remind you kindly: "If you like him, then you'll die early, because Simon had never like any woman other than Tina. Tina Xander , do you know who she is? She is the woman Simon Sebastian missed day and night..I used to get rid of that woman's picture album. With a slap in the face, I still can't forget his distressed eyes when he looked at the picture album and his disgusting eyes when he looked at me.'"