29. Locked in a Hotel

Start from the beginning

"No matter what I am, I just like you anyway!" Facing his innocence, Yasmin felt very helpless, very helpless.

After three hours, David was finally sent home safely at ten o'clock in the evening. His mother was happy to see her son's return, but she did not bother to condemn Yasmin.

She cried and laughed while holding her son until he fell asleep on her shoulders.

Seeing that David was asleep, Yasmin got up and left. Although his mother was a little unhappy that she didn't want to stay. She just told her to solve the problem as soon as possible, and then came to David's side and be honored to care of him.

All of them think her as a thing that everyone can control. None ever asked her opinion. She sighed.

After stepping out of David's house, Yasmin was exhausted.

She wandered back and forth between the cities for two days. Not to mention the huge physical exertion, she also suffered from inhuman torture.

She is really tired of living in the chaotic life of telling one lie to round another lie every day, but what can she do? Having reached this point, she has no turning back at all... Where will she go? She walked aimlessly along the empty road.

In fact, she could stay at David's house for one night, but she didn't want to stay, because she knew that after he wakes up tomorrow, it will be difficult for her to get out again. When she was at a loss, he inadvertently thought of Simon.

She called him and Chiris answered. She heard Simons's voice and a girl's voice. She became so angry that she would brust. She took address from Chiris and went to his hotel. It was raining heavily and she got drenched. When she went to hotel she saw Simon with a group of girls. She wondered : Didn't he hate girls?

She felt like her inside was brusted. She turned to leave but Simon saw her and caught her wrists. "Follow me. " She wanted to get rid of his hand but his grip was too tight.

The protest gradually disappeared, and Yasmin followed Simon to the third VIP suite on the first floor. Sitting on the sofa, she didn't dare to move. The clothes on her body were sticky and damp, sticking to her fair skin, and even the lines could be seen.

"Put this on first, and I will take you to buy clothes tomorrow." Simon threw a piece of his white shirt, top quality, soft and slippery to the touch.

Yasmin took a hot shower in the bathroom, then stood by the mirror and looked at her body.

Such a perfect figure is compared to dried lentils. Either that person does not appreciate it, or that person is blind... She comforted herself by saying this.

Simon's physique is quite strong, so the shirt is quite wide, and Yasmin's figure is not petite and exquisite, nor plump and fleshy, but tall and well-proportioned, so it fits well on the body, like loose pajamas. Just covering the base of the thigh, the position of the neckline is slightly open, unspeakably charming.

When she went out, Simon was sitting on the sofa watching the European and American horror movie "Dawn of the Living Dead."

"Lend me water, I'm thirsty." When Simon heard the sound, he turned his eyes to her, his eyes were three-point blurred.

He never knew that a woman would be so beautiful in a man's shirt.

He would rather believe that this is normal. Visual induction also refused to admit that Yasmin is very beautiful."In the refrigerator, take it by yourself."

Yasmin walked over with graceful steps, took two bottles of herbal tea, and walked back gracefully: "Here you are."

Simon stared at her slender and white legs, his eyes shifted. Moving towards her open neckline, his apple trembling unconsciously, he took the drink in her hand: "Thank you."

As expected, all men are animals who think about only that, even Simon, who hates women, is no exception.

It was already two o'clock in the morning, but Yasmin was not sleepy. With people like Simon, her work and rest would slowly change. She never stayed up late, but now she has become a family of night owls.

Holding herbal tea in her hand, walking back and forth in the living room, admiring the places of interest in various countries hanging on the wall.

Yasmin's favorite is Paris, France. That city always gives people a lot of yearning.

Although she don't believe in love, she don't expect herself to have romantic love, but she occasionally imagine that in the beautiful city of Paris, holding hands by her beloved, walking along the streets surrounded by plane trees.
To a place called Forever...

"Can you not keep dangling in front of my eyes?" Simon finally couldn't stand the visual impact and protested loudly.

Yasmin blinked innocently: "I didn't sway in front of your eyes. The TV is in that direction. I'm in this direction. Why is it bothering you?"

He was a little embarrassed: "I like to be quiet, you keep walking around like this, how can I calm down and watch the movie?"

"Is it really the sound of my footsteps disturbing you? Or is my dried lentil figure disturbing you?" Yasmin walked over to him and sat down to question him in time.

Simon replied with blinking eyes: "Of course it's footsteps. I don't even bother to take a look at your dried lentil figure."

"Really?" She moved a little closer to him: "You really didn't even look at it, or have you looked at it a lot?"

"If you are a teacher, can't you be subtle? Don't go to bed at night and hang around in front of a man. What'll kids learn from you ?

"Teacher without a teacher." Yasmin smiled brilliantly, revealing white teeth, Simon was confused again, he got up annoyed, took a few bottles of beer out of the refrigerator, and looked up annoyingly..

"Do you know that this is a chronic suicide?"

Yasmin lay on the back of the sofa and kindly reminded her."What's the matter with you?"

Simon glared at her and continued to drink beer."Oh okay, instead of watching you commit suicide, it's better to accompany you to die."

She picked up a bottle of wine and drank it. They didn't know how long they drank until their consciousness gradually blurred. During this time, the two of them did not speak, each thinking about their own things.

Yasmin fell into Simon's arms and said vaguely: "I'll sleep first, good night..."

Simon stared. His beautiful face only felt that his throat was so dry that he suddenly leaned over and kissed her with the strength of alcohol. What a moist lips, with the sweetness of the morning dew, it was just one taste.

He went out of control, he just want more and more.

Vote ~ Comment ~ Follow
Uhm.. uhmmm... ☺️😚🥰 So what do you think about this Chapter? It's too hot here 🥵 I meant in my country. Stop being so excited you people! 😂
~ Ittefa ♥️

Why you guys make such cute videos? It's so satisfying to watch them. Thank you 🤧🤧🤧