25. She is deeply hurt

Start from the beginning

      Her phone is turned off too? Simon was a little disappointed. After walking around the room a few times, he finally decided to leave her alone.

     She hated him anyway. He went into the bathroom to take a bath, standing under the shower, feeling inexplicably bad, irritable, anxious, and restless. Thinking of the cold eyes of the woman last night, he feel even more upset...

       Leah was playing a game in the room. The door was knocked, and she shouted without looking back: "Come in."

      Simon pushed the door in, walked to the sister's computer desk, pretending to ask casually: "Your sister-in-law, do you know where did she go?"

       "I don't know.... " She stared at the computer screen, her hands were flying on the keyboard, and her answer was dispirited.

       "Whom are you feeding lies ? Where did she go?" He didn't believe his sister's words at all. Given that woman's weight in this house, if she doesn't come back at this time, it must be clear where she is going, otherwise she won't be jumping around.

      "I don't know..." The completely ignorant answer made him very annoyed.

    He raised his eyebrows: "Chiris——"

    "She went to travel."

     This trick works best. When it comes to her weakness, Leah doesn't play games. After hitting, she was sitting tightly looking at his brother.

       "Traveling?" Simon felt unbelievable. She went out empty-handed in the morning. There were no signs of traveling.

     "Yes, my sister-in-law called back in the afternoon and said it personally."

     "Where did she go for a trip?"
     "I don't know."
     "When will she be back?"
     "I don't know."
     "Who did she go with?"
     "I don't know."
     Simon grabbed her fleshy face, and said angrily: "Why don't you answer properly?"

      What she hates most is that others pinch her face. She is born with a fat body, although it does not affect her appearance, it is even very cute. But she just hates it.

       "Brother, can't you figure it out? My sister-in-law is your wife, you don't know your own wife, you ask me, how do I know!!" With both hands on the waist, the neck is raised, the tiger is not showing off. When she was a sick cat.

***

        The next afternoon, Simon drove to the school after a whole night of struggle.

        He parked the car under a locust tree while the man was sitting in the car, wearing sunglasses, staring firmly in the direction of the school gate exit. .

        At five o'clock exactly, as a crisp bell rang, the students came out in twos and threes.

       He waited for about ten minutes before seeing a familiar figure, not Yasmin, but her best friend Sabrina.

       "Miss Styles, please stay." Simon pushed the car door and walked down, calling out Sabrina who was talking on the phone.

       Sabrina turned around and caught a glimpse of the person who called her. She was quite surprised and said to the phone: "I'll call you later."

       Then she hung up the phone in a hurry. Suspiciously asked: "Mr. Sebastian, why are you doing here?"

       "That..." He was a little bit embarrassed: "Yasmin didn't come to school today?"