25. She is deeply hurt

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me
quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

This night was destined to be heavy.
Yasmin cried for a long time, and Simon also stood outside her door for a long time. When it was morning, she came out of the room with a sand cloth wrapped in her hands and walked out haggardly.

       "Is the injury better?" Simon asked in a hoarse voice, looking at her with a little more guilt.

       Yasmin walked in front of him blindly and did not answer his questions. She was not an arrogant person at all, because the person who inquired never put her in the eyes. When she left the Sebestian Mansion, there was a vast expanse of whiteness outside.

        She turned her head and glanced at the large villa surrounded by the fog of the morning sun. For the first time, she deeply realized that the life of a wealthy family was not as good as imagined.

        Injured hands, red and swollen eyes, these are not allowed to be seen by anyone except Simon, because everyone except him cares about her.
She didn't want to worry people who care about her, but people who are indifferent to her are doesn't matter.

        She went to a nearby hospital and bandaged her hands again. Then she took a taxi to her friend's house and rang the doorbell.

        Sabrina was eating breakfast and suddenly saw her. She was shocked: "Oh My god, what happened to you ?"

       She shook her head weakly: "Nothing. It's okay." She walked straight to the bedroom.

       "It's okay if you look like a ghost? Tell me honestly, did Simon abuse you pervertedly?" Sabrina reluctantly followed her behind, she had to ask why.

       "Thank you for asking for three days off for me. I will live with you for these three days." Yasmin didn't want to mention what happened last night. Now she just wants to get a good night's sleep, and then throw away all the unpleasant experiences. Behind the head.

      Seeing that she really didn't want to say it, and she was very tired. Sabrina couldn't bear to ask again, turned around and went out to make a cup of hot milk for her to bring in, "Drink this and then go to bed, even if the life is not happy, there is no need to torture your body."

       "Thank you..." She glanced at her friend gratefully, took the milk, and drank it as she exhorted: "Don't tell anyone that I am here with you."

      "Then what should I say? Liam will definitely ask me." As long as Liam is mentioned, Sabrina's expression is always so sad.

      "Just say I'm going to travel."

      "In fact, you don't have to wrong yourself like this, he can help you. On Liam's terms..."

      "Okay, don't say anything, go to work." Yasmin interrupted her and lay down on her side.

      Hey... Sabrina stared at her back and sighed for a long time before turning to leave.

         Because of the cold war with his father, Simon didn't go home until ten o'clock in the evening. When he arrived in the room upstairs, the first thing he did was to come to the landscape painting and knock on the door behind the painting: "Can I go in?"

        No one responded for a long time, so he opened the door directly, only to find that there was no one in the house. "Where did you go?" He frowned slightly, took out the phone from his pocket, hesitated for a few seconds, dialed Yasmin's number: "Sorry, the phone you dialed is turned off, please call again later..."