79. Heart-Shaped Box

New Romantics- Taylor Swift.

No pov- 

"How bout this one?" Fiona asked coming out from the corner of the book store/ cafe they were in.

Fiona's plump, red lipstick lips smiling at Harry's eyes made him smile. Wearing a black shirt skirt with sheer black tights. tight enough you could see her pale legs. Alongside a wide long sleeve and wanting to be a turtle neck but not quite yet.

"It's in French," Harry said before she shrugged.

"Learn it? I dunno" she mumbled before she put it back on the shelf "I called Mabel yesterday," she said through the bookshelf.

"When?" Harry asked wondering when she had the chance to call her when they were together the whole day.

"When you were showering," She said before he nodded.

"How is she?" He asked.

"She found her parents," Fiona said before Harry's eyes widened.

"Woah...Where are they?" He asked her.

"San Francisco," Fiona said before he gasped.

"In California? What're they doing there?" He asked before Fiona shrugged.

"Okay this one," She said excitedly, showing him 'The Feminine Mystique'

"Get as many books as you want, Love. No one's stopping you" He said as he kept looking, she shrugged before she put it in the plastic basket they give you in the front of the store "Why have we never done this?"

"Done what?" She asked him as she joined him in the book aisle she was in.

"Book looking...we've never done this," He said as she had her hands on his shoulders and watching him look for books.

"Because we have a whole private book store in the comfort of our house," She said before he chuckled lightly "Plus we'll do this more...don't worry"

"I've read almost all those books in there" He pouted.

"Well think of all the ones you haven't and we'll look for them here and new York so we do more of this," She said before he nodded and smiled.

"C'mon we're gonna be late to the museum," Harry said as he started to take his wallet out and she smiled.

"It's an outdoor museum...we could just catch up," She said looking around cautiously at the one person who was at the register in the big cafe/ book store.

"Catch up?" He asked her confused as she waited for the person to go into the back.

"Catch up...we did say we would fuck wherever we could," She said stepping closer to him slowly as he looked down at her lips "Whenever we could"