"Still not leaving?" He had lost his patience, and finally threatened: "If I count to three and you don't leave, then don't blame me for being ruthless, you know, I will leave you here alone."

"No, Now we are friends, you will never leave me." She challenged his bottom line again, right.

Simon stood up and left without any worries. Walking out of the busy city, on the spacious road, he parked his car.

He took out the car key from his pocket. When he was about to pull the car door, he hesitated with his hand, really trying to take the woman who was already drunk and delirious. Throw her here? After a short period of hesitation and struggle, he finally showed compassion to her, turned back and walked back...

It was late at night, and the originally mild wind gradually became cold.
Simon looked at the woman in front of him from a distance. After he had walked for a few minutes, she actually fell asleep on the table.

Slowly stepping forward, he took off his suit jacket and put it on her, then put up one of her arms and left the night gear. When he reached the side of the car, he pulled the car door and stuffed her in.

After a few breaths, he rubbed his hair decadently, "I must be crazy to take care of the life and death of this woman."

He sat in from the other side and reached for his hand.He fastened her seat belt. At this moment, Yasmin had opened her blurred eyes and asked vaguely: "What are you doing so close to me?"

"Don't move." Simon glared at her impatiently, and continued to hold her hand.. He finally tied it up for her. When he was about to move back, two soft arms suddenly encircled his neck. He became stiff and looked at the woman in front of him.

Her eyes were as clear as sea water, pure and flawless, because the distance is too close, even the breath of each other can be clearly felt.

Yasmin grinned and nodded. Although she has a bad temper, she is still good-looking. She moved her hand to his angular face and caressed his facial features unscrupulously. He was stupid for a while, She touched him like a pet.

She touched the pores on his face one by one, thinking that she was finally tossing enough, but she didn't want him to lean, and actually leaned on his shoulder, Simon pushed her aside rudely, and rolled down one of the car windows.

He stretched his head out of the window, the wind blew, and people suddenly became sober. He started the engine, and the car drove off the ground with a chirp.

At the moment when he was about to reach his home, he heard a mosquito-like voice: "Don't fall in love with me, please, I won't fall in love with you, I must..."

He got out of the car and helped her to walk into the living room. The living room was brightly lit. Except for his father, all of them hadn't rested yet. Mila came forward in surprise, smelling a strong smell of wine: "Daughter-in-law is drunk?"

"Yep." Simon Sebastian answered indifferently, and walked straight towards the stairs.

"Did you two drink it together? Why don't you answer any of my calls?" She asked her son in a puzzled way, but no one paid any attention to her.

Her daughter walked over and said thiefly, "Mom, this is a common situation."

"What's happening? But will your brother be furious afterwards?"

"Oh, it's okay, raw rice and cook mature rice, let him be angry when he is angry, you are afraid of him, how can a mother be afraid of her son? , Really?"

Mila was so courageous when she heard her say this. Last week, she let people buy imported ecstasy from abroad, but she was always worried about her son's temper and would not dare to use it.The attitude is much better. It's better to hit the sun if you choose a day, so let's just do it.

Simon threw Yasmin onto his bed, and the Leah entered the room with a glass of boiled water."Brother, you are exhausted. Drink a glass of water."

"Thank you."He took it, indeed a little tired.

Seeing that the water was about to enter his belly, Leah secretly delighted in her heart. Unexpectedly, the sister-in-law who was lying on the bed suddenly got up and rushed over, grabbed the water glass in her brother's hand, and said muddledly: "Give me a drink, I am thirsty..."

"Ah, you can't drink–" Leah stretched out a hand in a panic to stop it, and in a panic, she patted the water glass on the ground, and with a snap, the glass fell apart.

The three people looked at each other, and Simon asked his sister in amazement: "You poisoned it?"

"No, no."
"Then why can't she drink it?
"It's for my brother, how can I let my sister-in-law drink..."
"Hey! Aren't you in the same country with this woman? When did you suddenly switch teams?"

Leah swallowed her saliva, and said with a chuckle: "Why, brother and I belong to the same country. Brother, I will go to sleep. Good night, brother..."

Before Simon agreed, she ran away without a trace. Early the next morning, when Yasmin went downstairs, she felt that the eyes of her mother-in-law and sister-in-law flickered, and she seemed to have done something with a guilty conscience."Yasmin, I asked the kitchen to make a bowl of sober soup for you. Drink it while it's hot."

"Okay." Yasmin held the bowl and delivered it to her mouth, the corner of her eye leaning towards the man next to her, seeing that his expression was unharmed. Her hanging heart also let go, and she was worried that he would be drunk last night and would behave badly.

The phone in her pocket vibrated a few times, she put down the bowl, glanced at the number, hesitated a little, got up and said: "Parents, I'll answer the call."

After a while, she answered the phone and came back, and her mother-in-law asked: "Who is it ?

"My sister."
"Oh, did anything happen?"
"No. It's okay, my parents miss me, let me go back and have a meal."

When the father-in-law heard the words, he interjected: "Then let Simon accompany you, because you haven't gone back some days."

"I have socializing tonight."Simon refused.

"No, I can go back alone. I may stay at home for one night."

The mother-in-law nodded: "Alright."

"I haven't gone back for so long, there must be a lot of things I want to say to my mother." Yasmin said and Simon snorted tauntingly.

Although it was light, Yasmin still heard her, her expression was stiff, she said nothing, and went to work after eating breakfast.

Walking towards the bus stop at a light pace, suddenly a car stopped beside her, and the window opened, revealing Simon's usual jokes.

He deliberately embarrassed her: "Your parents actually miss you? Do your parents really miss you? You think so, don't you?"

After asking three questions, before she could answer, he threw a mocking smile and drove away.

Yasmin stayed on the spot and couldn't laugh or cry. They only got together for a drink last night. Today he was ridiculed and schizophrenic.

Vote ~~~ Comment~~~Follow
Hey! What is your favorite color?
~ Ittefa