17. First Date & Friendship

Start from the beginning

"What do you think?

Simon looked at her up and down. In fact, from the time he got married to the present, he really rarely looked at her straight. "It should be the first time. Although your natal family is not a chaebol family, it can be regarded as a wealthy family.It is more than enough."

"If you think that the daughter of such a family will not come to such a place, you are wrong. Here, I come more often than a daughter from a poor family." Yasmin's eyes were blurred.

In the dim vision, she seemed to see her seven-year-old herself, sweating with her mother and washing her forever. Greasy dishes.

"Isn't it impossible?" Simon looked incredulous.He didn't believe that Yasmin would often come to this place to eat. In other words, she was also a wealthy daughter.

Realizing her gaffe, Yasmin quickly adjusted her state and said at will: "What's weird, rich and rich like you can come here, isn't it more normal for the daughters of our small merchants to come?"

"Compared with me, I am a man and you are a woman. As the saying goes, a man must be poor and a woman must be rich. I come here with a natural meaning, but you are very abnormal when you come here."

It is normal because Yasmin's life was not normal from the beginning."Okay, let's not talk about this, eat it quickly, the dishes are cold."

Yasmin poured a large glass of beer and raised it up: "Cheers." She raised her neck and drank it upright, then went on.

After pouring a glass and drank again, Simon was shocked by her actions, and asked in a deep voice, "Does Henry Taylor often take his daughters out to socialize?"

"No, why do you say that?"

"Then you drink so much. How did you practice it?"

"It's just two glasses of beer. What kind of alcohol is this? Haven't you seen a woman who can drink?"

Simon snorted: "Yes, I haven't seen it."

The time is like minute and second.
In the past, she didn't eat much food, but she drank a lot of wine. Most of it was Yasmin's own discretion. Gradually, she became a little drunk.

"It's late, let's go back." Simon raised his right wrist and pointed to the Rolex watch on his wrist.

"Is it late?" Yasmine Taylor looked around: "No, It's not. Still there are too many people."

"No matter how late the night is, there will be people. Is it possible that you have to wait until everyone is gone before you leave?"

"A few more drinks please, I'm very happy today. I haven't been to this place for a long time. Thank you, Simon Sebastian, for bringing me here. It evokes some memories that I can't forget." Yasmin was obviously talking in drunkenness, but she seemed to be slightly sad..

"What memories that can't be forgotten? Could it be...you were also abandoned by men?"

"Cut, not everyone is as unlucky as you are for everyone."

Simon's eyes dimmed, and Yasmin was half woke up from alcohol said : "I'm sorry, sorry. I didn't mean it, you think I didn't say anything, you didn't hear anything."

"It doesn't matter, I'm not as fragile as you think, and besides—" He glared at her: "Moreover, I don't care about a drunkard's words."

"Who is a drunkard? You are a drunkard." Yasmin took the bottle of beer, squinted and poured into the glass. She was already shaking, half of the wine spilled on the table.

"Okay, don't drink it, it's time to go."
Simon stopped her, and she pushed her hands randomly: "Don't be like a urging ghost.It's all for money.You can leave after drinking."