Chapter 8

The league of villains stood at the hill next to Deika city, glaring down at the empty streets.

"Guess he wasn't lying when he said he had over a hundred thousand people on his side...His subordinates seem to consist of the whole population of this city." Midoriya analyzed as he sat on his toes, knees bent under him.

"Are you saying you didn't believe that shithead?" Tomura asked, annoyed at the teenager's naiveness. Midoriya slightly shook his head as he stood back up, facing the league.

"No. I never said that. I was simply confirming." Midoriya simply answered, not even seeming mad. After all, soon, all his anger would be aimed at the Liberation Army, and it wasn't worth spending it on his comrades.

"What do we do now? Simply start attacking everyone or something?" Magne asked, rubbing the back of her neck.

"No, we're gonna go have a nice chat, wait for Giran to be released, and then we'll tear them to shreds." Midoriya answered bluntly, putting his hands into his newly made costume, smiling slightly at the gift.

"Before you go, there was a small present All for One had left for you." Doctor said as he wobbled back to his desk, taking out a box from underneath the table and wobbling back towards Midoriya.

"It's something he wanted you to wear when you would make yourself known to the world, and I guess now is the perfect time."

The costume All for One had gave him was luckily not a formal suit like he have had for his costume. Instead, it was a black suit with silver lining starting at the bottom of the costume, that reached until his pants, and ended at Midoriya's shoulders, right at the collar. The costume itself was black and flexible, tight around him but easily stretchable. He had soldier, leather boots with belts strapped on them so that they wouldn't fall off and would injure even more if he kicked someone (like he was eagerly planning to as soon as Giran was released). He also had a full-face covering oxygen mask, with silver reflecting lenses that didn't let anyone see his eyes, whereas he could see everything clearly, and could even zoom in with the small wheels to built next to the right lense. The costume had a hoodie which Midoriya tucked into the top of the mask, the hoodie being thin enough to fit without much problem. The hoodie fully covered his hair, and Midoriya was very glad to have it; his hair was too recognizable.

It was almost like it was made for him, not for Tomura.

Although, Doctor said it was made for the successor of All for One's place a long time ago, at least 5 years prior to Midoriya's joining, so there was no way. That kind of made him nervous, to be honest, that Tomura would recognize the suit and get even angrier at him for taking the present that previously belonged to him. Luckily, Tomura didn't seem to recognize it, but Midoriya immediately saw the anger and a slight hint of jealousy (although, Midoriya would never admit seeing to Tomura), in his eyes as he looked away, grunting something under his breath.

"Let's go already. I can't wait to see that bastard's face in dust." Tomura snapped as he walked closer towards the edge. Midoriya nodded in agreement; he honestly didn't mind.

"Let me burn it first." Dabi butted in as he walked towards the edge as well.

"I get to slice him up! Even though he's most likely ugly, I wouldn't mind seeing him bleed out!" Toga exclaimed eagerly as she skipped towards the edge.

"I hate agreeing with this insane teen, but count me in on the slicing!" Spinner growled as he also walked towards the edge.

"I am not into violence, but I will assist you as much as I can." Mr. Compress stated, and Magne nodded as she followed the masked man.

Midoriya turned towards Twice, and Twice nodded firmly as he also walked up to them.

"Let's give them hell, right Twice?" Midoriya teased as his voice gave off a more intimidating aura with the lowness his voice gained from the mask.

"Let's do-" Twice was interrupted by sudden, too quick footsteps that were coming towards their way.

"Someone's coming!" Compress quickly announced, and the league stood into their fighting stances. Suddenly, a man appeared in front of them, and the group's eyes widened at the sight.

"Stop! I am here to assist you!" The man exclaimed enthusiastically.

"A hero?!" Spinner snapped in shock. Midoriya's eyes widened before he frowned, suddenly realizing what this meant.

Not only do they have regular citizens on their side...They also have heroes. Powerful ones most likely as well...

"If you'd like to talk with the leaders of the Liberation Army, come with me!" The league glanced at each other before glaring at Midoriya, waiting for a command. Midoriya held back a sigh as he walked towards the hero.

"Yeah, we're after that son of a bitch, Re-Destroyed." Midoriya said lazily as he reached the hero, staying slighlty furhter away so that he didn't have to look up at him.

"You mean Re-Destro, I suppose?" The hero asked, the smile not leaving his face.

"Yeah, that. Lead us before you'll be the first pile of dust instead of him." Tomura snarled as he walked up to the hero as well, standing beside Midoriya. The hero's smile wavered, but he quickly cleared his throat and spun on his heel.

"I will lead the way."

The group walked through the streets, the emptiness of the city causing the league to look for any living being, but not seeing any except for the hero and themselves. But Midoriya and Tomura stayed calm. They knew what was going on after a few minutes of walking in the empty streets of Deika.

The hero suddenly stopped, and the league stopped as well.

"There's nobody here." Compress stated, looking around the still empty street. Midoriya quickly glanced at the rooftop of a building near them, and just as he thought, another hero was standing there, watching them.

"I'm usually in charge of a different area, but today is special!" The hero started to shake, and despite his back facing them, they could feel him smiling.

"This city has most of its population as the soldiers of the army, am I correct?" Midoriya asked calmly, now seeing the people standing in the buildings near them, watching out the window. They weren't just checking what the people outside were doing;

They were waiting for the right moment to strike.

"You're correct! 90% of residents here, including the heroes, are soldiers of the of the liberation army. It is a 'liberated area', so to speak." The Hero turned towards the villains and grinned manically as the League tensed up, slowly shifting into their fighting positions. 

And then, as the streets were filled with the sound of shattering windows and exploded bricks from walls, all hell broke, aimed at the League of Villains.