"Right. And by empathy you mean?" Val asked.

"Really? You don't know! I guess I'm the only Rock Troll to feel this way," The Queen of Rock groaned.

"Okay, empathy happens when y'all think how y'all's actions hurt someone and-" Delta tried to explain.

But Val held her hand up, "No way, Mayor. I'll just stick to the rock way of doing things."

"Fine! But your conscience is gonna get to you!" Aggie warned

"Oh! And by conscience you mean?" Val didn't know about that one either.

Poppy yelled frustratingly, "UUGHH! Conscience, Val! The voice in your head that makes you feel bad when you do wrong! Eventually, you're gonna have to listen to it."

"Huh. Sounds like a real drag. Pass," Val said before walking away.

"What? Ugh! You can't pass on your-! Oh, nevermind! Ugh, I've gotta hug something!" Poppy was looking for something to hug.

"You can hug me," Aggie opened her arms, and let Poppy hug her, but the Magic Musical Troll put her arms down, and admitted, "Now I feel uncomfortable."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Poppy, Delta, Barb, and Aggie were having snacks with biscuits and tea in Poppy's pod.

Suddenly, Val came in screaming in distress, "Your Majesties! Please, I need your help... with this!" She showed them her shoulder.

Barb narrowed her eyes to look at something on Val's shoulder, but nothing's there, "Your shoulder?"

Val then looked down, and saw her glo-mato conscience herself, "They can't see me!"

"Oh! I see what's going on here. You feel bad about smashing Holly's glo-mato, so your deeply underdeveloped conscience is following you around in the form of a glomato," Aggie guessed.

"Ooh, that Troll's perceptive." The glomato giggled as it showed everywhere around Val's head while she tried to look away from it.

"Yes, okay! How do I get rid of it?" Val pleaded

"Whel, ta awful clear y'all's conscience, ya have ta mighty think about what ya done. Ayn' then faand ayy way ta express y'all's regret," Delta explained.

"Oh, maybe in a thoughtful card or-" Poppy suggested.

"Card! Got it!" Val ran off, and a second later, she came back with a card.

Poppy took the card, and read it, "'Hollee, sorry I did that thing I did the one time. Vall.'"

Delta, Barb, and Aggie looked at the card themselves as they made the same unsatisfied faces that Poppy made.

Delta took the card, and showed Val's writings to her, "Uh, y'all misspelled Holly. Ayn' ya misspelled Val!"

"You never misspelled your own name before," Barb said.

Val then started to become terrified of her conscience, which the female leaders didn't see, as she backed away.

"Oh, please, Your Majesties, what else can I do?" She begged for help.

"I don't know! Sometimes, when I need to say sorry, I write a song and-" Poppy explained, but Val cut her off.

"Song! Yes! I can write a song!" The Rock ambassador ran away, making Poppy twirl a bit.

"Wow, she seems stressed. I bet she could use a card," the Pop Queen took out a paper and a scissor, and started cutting to make a card.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------