"Whatever you say, half-blood. Just leave." Draco looked away, trying to hide the smile growing on his face.

But Athena noticed it, and smiled as she stood up. "Well then, fine. Night baby cous!"

"Stop calling me that!"

Just before she walked out of the door, she said something. "And Draco, The real reason I came in here was to get of the grumpy look on your face. Which I managed to do. Bye-bye!" Then she left.

Draco just sat there, not knowing what to do or think. All his life he grew up with his father saying not to associate with muggles, half-bloods, muggle-borns or blood traitors. But as Athena had somehow managed to make a sincere smile grow on his face, he didn't know whether they were all bad.

───── ❦ ───── 

"What do you think is in there?" Ron whispered to Athena, staring at the old-looking wardrobe.

"My best guest is a Boggart." Athena answered, her eyes glued to the rattling wardrobe.

Then a voice from the back spoke up. "Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what's inside?" Lupin asked.

"It's a boggart, sir." Dean Thomas answered as the wardrobe continued to rattle violently.

"Very good Mr. Thomas. Can anyone tell us what a boggart looks like?"

"No one knows." A voice from beside Ron caused both him and Athena to jump. They looked over to who spoke and it was Hermione.

"When'd you get here?" Ron asked, but the question was ignored as Hermione focused her attention back to Remus.

"Would anyone like to explain what a Boggart is?"

"Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears most. That's what makes it so-"

"-So terrifying yes, thank you Athena." Remus finished her sentence. "Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart. Let's practice it now, shall we? Without wands, please... Riddikulus!"

"Riddikulus!"

"Good. So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a Boggart off is...laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing." Professor stated. "Neville, come up here, will you?"

Athena patted Neville, who was in front of her, on the shoulder as he walked forward.

"What would you say is the thing that frightens you most?"

Neville then looked down, mumbling something. "Professor Snape..."

Everyone in the room laughed, Remus nodded thoughtfully. "Hmm... Yes, he does get pretty scary. You live with your grandmother, correct?"

Neville nodded. "Yes, but I don't want the Boggart to turn into her either."

"It won't. But I want you to picture her clothes, only her clothes, very clearly in your mind. Can you do that?"

"Oh now this I gotta see." Athena commented quietly, loud enough for Ron and Harry to hear.

Neville then closed his eyes, probably thinking of his grans clothing. "She carries a red handbag..."