Eleven

Lexa's POV

Right as I walked into my room i discarded all my clothes and went into the shower just wanting to shower and sleep and forget all that happened.

I step inside the shower instantly turning it on hot letting the water hit my body makes all my tensed muscles relax.

-Flashback-

I hear her trying to catch her breath, after something incredible that didn't even feel like sex, it was more... gentle and.. with.. I don't know, I can't seem to put my finger on it.

She scoots closer and puts her head on my chest, hers still rising and falling, she puts ome of her arms around me, making me want more contact I scoot closer and put a arm around her waist.

"Hey" she whispers.

I turn my head to look at her, and I cant help but smile, "hey"

She smiles, but it seems like she has something on her mind.

"I think.." her gaze goes elsewhere, "I uhmm" I try to find her eyes but she doesn't look back up at me, " I think I have feelings for you.."

WHAT! FUCK!

I think I have feelings for you too!

Is what I soo badly wanted to say but I couldn't, I couldn't fall in love again, I dont want to and I won't.

-End of Flashback-

Not wanting to think abt it anymore I shut the water off and dry off quickly, go into my closet and only put on a oversized t-shirt and lay down.

Elizabeth's POV

Its been two weeks since that night with lexa and she still hasn't answered my texts or calls.

Maybe its cause I have kids and she doesn't want commitment with someone with kids or has had kids, if only she knew why I have kids right now.

-time skip-

It's been another week and my calls and texts have only been limited now that I've been trying to out more time into myself and this kids.

But I still can't take her out of my mind, and I don't know why, I've never felt this way before and I don't know what it is.

Maybe I should go to her house and see her, I've never been to her house before but i know where it is thanks to snapchat.

I've driven by it a few times just in case I'd get enough courage to actually knock and check on her, but since I've been putting more time into myself I haven't gone by.

But maybe today, after a couple of shots.

"I love you so much, be good with daddy, okay?" I tell alex

"Okay mommy"

"Love you sweetie" I kiss him a few times and than kiss aaron a few times "love you too handsome!"

"We should, or you should do something for his birthday next week" Brandon says looking at aaron.

"I'll think about it"

"Okay, see ya" he says as he grabs Alex's hand and walks out.

I close the door and directly go to the kitchen taking out some tequila.

After four shots I decide that's enough for me to go to her house.

As I get closer to her house I feel more and more nervous, I park in her driveway grab my phone and just now realize that I'm using my booty shorts and a oversized sweater, no bra under, shiit! Ah what ever.

I grab my phone and my keys and get out of my car, the fresh air hitting me just made ms realize how bad I actually am.

I stumble a little as I walk up her steps, I wonder if she lives alone.

I ring the bell a couple of times, hearing music from the inside.

As she opens the door the music gets louder.

She just stands there looking at me like if she's seen a ghost, her hair up into a messy ponytail and her cheeks a little red maybe from working out, hes only wearing a oversized t-shirt and is a little sweaty which I find super hot.

Alexa's POV

It's been a few weeks since I was last at Elizabeth's house and after a while of me not being able to get her out of my mind I decided to go out more and be more social, I've also been doing a lot of shopping, and also a lot of workouts.

As my music blasts all through the house speakers I hear the bell ring.

Maybe its Bianca who decided to come back earlier than what she said.

As I open the door I freeze.

Is that really liz or am I just hallucinating?

She stands there scanning me up and down, her cheeks flush a little making me confused cause that's never happened to her before.

After a moment I gather my thoughts and finally speak up, "what are you doing here?" I say a little defensively.

"I- you- I-" she stutters and I follow her gaze only to realize that she's looking at my cleavage were there is sweat dropping down.

I clear my throat and she finally rips her eyes away and looks at my eyes her cheeks going red as she realizes that I saw her staring at my boobs.

She clears her throat as well, " I thought something happened to you cause you weren't picking up"

"Have you ever heard of someone needing some space?"

She looks away for a moment, "right.." she take a deep breath and turns around.

I grab her wrist, "wait that was kind of rude I'm sorry"

She turns back around and smiles a little sadly.

I sigh, "would you like to come in?"

She just nods shyly, I gesture for her to follow and I can hear her padding behind me, "shut the door please" I hear the door close and hear her padding behind me again.

"You can order some food and make yourself comfortable on the couch, I'm gonna go rinse off real quick"

After I get out of the shower I decide to just keep a oversized t-shirt and some sweats.

Fuck I forgot to put on some underclothes, uugh what ever.

Word count: 1028

Slightly longer than the last, I also had to rewrite this one twice cause I accidentally deleted it as well.
I'll post the next time I have a chance, stay safe everyone and happy new years, also if anyone ever needs anything my dm's are open :)
Thanks so much for all of the positivity :)